Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

26 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Was I doing that?

I gotta +1 for that.

So you respond to a comment about Mahrez and your reply is clearly about Mahrez.

So you get accused of slagging off Ghezzal lol lol lol lol 

I do wonder about some on here.

13 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I gotta +1 for that.

So you respond to a comment about Mahrez and your reply is clearly about Mahrez.

So you get accused of slagging off Ghezzal lol lol lol lol 

I do wonder about some on here.

Lol bizarre.

I guess the fact I genuinely spent 10 minutes thinking we had Iborra on the wing isn’t the best indication that he’s going to tear it up. Might have been a little bit drunk.

• Like 1

He let shaw get round the back of him way too easy for there second. Going forward he did OK considering it was United away first came of season. I doubt he is the magician we need to unlock defences if we are having all this possession. That leads to the question....what purpose does he have in the team/squad?

Edited by srbfox

Some of the comments on this thread are ridiculous, it was bad enough the judgement being passed before seeing him play, yet now some football experts on here are still writing him off after his first 30 mins of Premier League football in a new country, with very little time to get to know his teammates......incredulous.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ricey said:

Better than Diabate.

Not sure, I'm far from a Diabate fan but he runs with the ball quite well and helps get us up the pitch. Apart from all the goals and assists Mahrez was key to breaking forward from our own half. It doesn't look like Ghezzal has that in him.