Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

37 minutes ago, Woodsey1727 said:

Don't see why we kept him on the pitch and took Albrighton and gray off today, especially Albrighton 

Puel confirmed that Albrighton hadn't trained all week and said he was unable to compete 90 minutes that's why he took him off

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Are you joking?

Think I have to agree with Ric here, I'm absolutely sure Maddison will come on, he's only a kid but he's flattered to deceive in the last 3 games albeit he's played quite well. I think he's been targeted in fairness and has to learn to deal with it. Have to agree that Ghezzal in the first half contributed much more. Nowhere near so good when back out on the wing to allow Iheancho to come on who was woeful. 

• Like 1

He gets a lot of groans because he does lose the ball a lot, but I feel a lot of that is because he's taking more risks than most players going forward. Its no good not putting a foot wrong, but not actually ever creating anything.

Interestingly in playing that number 10 role managed to get forward a lot more than Maddison has done of late. I think its becoming increasingly apparent that he's going to struggle on the wing in the Premiership - and  down the middle seems by far the best way to get something out of him. Anyhow, the questions now is, is there room for both him and Madders in the team, and if so, how would we make that work?