Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

12 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I just wish some posters would support our players!!!  Longer than 15-20 PL games at least!!

It's because all our players are world class or shite. It's not like we've ever had players that have looked avarage. Then all of a sudden become Premier League Champions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, H.a.r.r.y said:

it seems like I'm not worthy of having an opinion

Don't think that's true. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else. My post was flippant, I apologise.

What are your biggest reservations? I have a few but I'd like to think he has a bit of growing to do as he gets used to the league. I'm currently in the undecided camp.

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

Don't think that's true. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else. My post was flippant, I apologise.

What are your biggest reservations? I have a few but I'd like to think he has a bit of growing to do as he gets used to the league. I'm currently in the undecided camp.

just think we buy players who aren't ready, then it turns into a waste of money

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

just think we buy players who aren't ready, then it turns into a waste of money

I find it hard to disagree with that at times. We've certainly had some strange transfer dealings and some downright awful ones.

I'd guess he was bought as a squad player. Maybe the fee for that was too high, it kinda looks like that but you never know, he's shown flashes and looked better when he was more central recently. Some players need more time than others and let's hope he is one of them. Whilst he hasn't particularly impressed, he hasn't really had that much time on the pitch in all honesty.

4 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

I find it hard to disagree with that at times. We've certainly had some strange transfer dealings and some downright awful ones.

I'd guess he was bought as a squad player. Maybe the fee for that was too high, it kinda looks like that but you never know, he's shown flashes and looked better when he was more central recently. Some players need more time than others and let's hope he is one of them. Whilst he hasn't particularly impressed, he hasn't really had that much time on the pitch in all honesty.

we'll just have to see

On 15/11/2018 at 10:51, les-tah said:

Regarding the competition to Maddison... arnt we trying to convert him to number 10?  Didn't Madders have a very successful season last in Centre mid? Correct me if im wrong please!!! but if Ghezzal is that good in the number 10 then we could have Maddison back in midfield next to ndidi with a alot more freedom to get forward than Mendy? 

P.S i could really be mistaken about Maddisons position last season ha ha 

Maddison is not a central midfielder, not seen an ounce of tackling ability from him.

• Like 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

They just like to think they're being the voice of reason. 

It's actually just denial. 

Ironically, some of those posters are the ones who complain when people slag players off "just to be proved right" but they're doing the same by blindly showing faith.

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Ironically, some of those posters are the ones who complain when people slag players off "just to be proved right" but they're doing the same by blindly showing faith.

The "haters" and "fan boys" of foxestalk have long been two sides of the same coin. 

It's pretty much a minority that can hold a balanced view.