Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chapero82

Maguire on the clubs target this season!

Agree that we need to stop that bloody early goal against for any major progression....it's getting to be a thing now, it's a novel idea, probably never been tried, but if Puel were to offer to take the team for a Pizza (in fact anything but a croissant) for a clean sheet....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I think that’s a bit far fetched myself 9-12 I think would be a good season! As we are light on the wings! And it’s a rebuilding process 

I think your probably about right, but I'd imagine Puel wouldnt survive if that's the case. 

I think they owners see us as being the best of the rest! 

I think 7th should be the aim, with another good cup run. That would be an improvement on last season and should allow our younger lads an opportunity to shine and push our 1st teamers for positions.

As we've shifted a number of players, for any sort of prospective European adventure, we'd be better placed at that point to manage the additional games without damaging our League campaign.

7th seems like a good target this season. If we had been a bit more consistent last season we could have been in Burnley’s position this season getting ready for a second leg of a European game.  I think teams like Everton and West Ham may struggle even tho the money they have spent. And I think Burnley may struggle a bit. 6 points from the next 2 games would set us in the right direction. 

3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I'm still a little worried about where the Goals will come from now that Vardy is better known. If we can solve that problem then yes top 10 is achievable. With a little luck in the Draw a good Cup run should also be achievable. 

A goal scorer is a goal scorer....Even when they get found out,or known,  they continue to.....Erm well,to score.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

For anyone that doesn't want to swim through the sea of garbage that is the Mercury site, he said 7th.  

There's probably more adverts on there than you'd see at the stadium.

12 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

A goal scorer is a goal scorer....Even when they get found out,or known,  they continue to.....Erm well,to score.

Yes true enough, Just not at the same rate was my point.But Even if he does score another 20 who is going to provide the other 20 to 30 goals required,