Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NeilLCFC

Bradley Dack

Being from Gillingham I've heard many a story about this kid. Very surprised he even moved out of Medway given how badly he enjoyed being a big fish in a small pond.

George Boyd mk2. No thanks.

No idea why we would even be interested. 24/25 years old and played about four matches at a level higher than league one. We ain't shopping in that market anymore. Barnes is probably better.

• Like 3

Put it this way, for a man that isn't as dedicated as he could be; he's very good so there's a chance we sign him and he takes the move seriously (as he should) he could prove a shrewd signing. OR... he takes the pay check and rots in the reserves.

Regardless if he keep his current form up till January, they'll want upwards of £15m release clause pending.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

No idea why we would even be interested. 24/25 years old and played about four matches at a level higher than league one. We ain't shopping in that market anymore. Barnes is probably better.

You do realise we signed Jamie Vardy from non league right? 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Really? I'm not sure why you're so dismissive. We've signed Maddison for big money (albeit 3 years younger) and he's only had one good season in The Championship.

Dack has shown excellent progress and there's plenty of players that have made the move up to the Prem at 24. Plus, its not like our previous big money signings from around Europe have always proven themselves consistently - I'll refrain from reeling off the list.

Personally, I'm all for signing young English talent with room to develop. I've watched Dack a few times starting at his days at Gillingham and I'd suggest he'll be in the top flight next season either way. We have an excellent core of young English players as well - would just be a question of his attitude for me.

• Like 2

I've followed his career since his early Gillingham days (mainly thanks to Football Manager) and I've always rated him highly. He would never become a major player for us but I think he'd be a great addition for squad depth

15 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Always been impressed but had fitness issues at Gillingham and his off the field antics aren’t ideal

14 hours ago, KFS said:

Being from Gillingham I've heard many a story about this kid. Very surprised he even moved out of Medway given how badly he enjoyed being a big fish in a small pond.

George Boyd mk2. No thanks.

He's completely turned it around though. He was so good a few years back because aside from his quality, he had an incredible engine which made him quite an interesting proposition in attacking midfield.

I saw him at Wimbledon in his last season at Gills and he was so overweight it was ridiculous. Now, he's back to peak fitness and smashing it for Blackburn. I'd be interested to see how he gets on in the prem. For us though, with Maddison and Barnes to come back, I'm not sure where he'd fit in the team. I wouldn't worry about his attitude but I think he might not quite have the pace at this level given his attributes.