Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NeilLCFC

Bradley Dack

I know a few Blackburn fans who believe he's got everything required to play at the top. They say he's transitioned from League One to Championship seamlessly (early days I know) and has thus far maintained his impeccable goal scoring record for a midfielder. They also say that they don't think Rovers will sell Dack until the summer but at which point he might well be ready for Prem football. Seems to be one going from strength to strength. 

I remember reading that off the field he hasn't always given the best account of himself/looked after himself but has worked his way back up via Gillingham. That sort of mindset should slot right in in our squad. Could be an interesting one to follow throughout the season. 

On 26/08/2018 at 07:18, Ric Flair said:

The spelling and grammar in that article is frightening.

lol that’s why it’s better just following Alan Nixon on twitter, can’t **** up as much with less characters! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Or Alan Dixon even. Or was was that just another error in The Sun article? lol

Yeah he’s actually called Alan Nixon which sums it all up!!

Edited by AjcW

If Pearson was still in charge I could see this signing happening and being a success. I  don't know if Puel and his backroom staff are the right ones to keep someone who has had problems on the right track. The way Pearson and co helped Vardy and the way they nurtured and looked after young talented players like Drinkwater, James, Knocky who hadn't had it all their own way was a huge part of their success.

Obviously it didn't always work out Ben Marshall was a frustrating waste of talent, but I could see Pearson take a shine to Dack and get the best out of him, not sure about Puel, he seems to prefer the clean cut hard working types, rather than the rough diamonds.

8 minutes ago, Captain... said:

If Pearson was still in charge I could see this signing happening and being a success. I  don't know if Puel and his backroom staff are the right ones to keep someone who has had problems on the right track. The way Pearson and co helped Vardy and the way they nurtured and looked after young talented players like Drinkwater, James, Knocky who hadn't had it all their own way was a huge part of their success.

Obviously it didn't always work out Ben Marshall was a frustrating waste of talent, but I could see Pearson take a shine to Dack and get the best out of him, not sure about Puel, he seems to prefer the clean cut hard working types, rather than the rough diamonds.

Maybe but Puel seems to be having positive effect on Gray both on and off the field with his attitude to the game and life.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, davieG said:

Maybe but Puel seems to be having positive effect on Gray both on and off the field with his attitude to the game and life.

Did Gray have many off the field problems? I know he was frustrated at a lack of game time, but I didn't hear about him going boozing and staying out and not applying himself.

7 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Did Gray have many off the field problems? I know he was frustrated at a lack of game time, but I didn't hear about him going boozing and staying out and not applying himself.

More the first he seemed to be talking up his England desires before he was even a regular starter at LCFC hopefully Puels got him thinking this the right way around. Just speculation of course but he seems to be saying more about his Leicester aspirations.

• Like 2

We will probably sign him for 10M, then say he is not ready for the Premier League and farm him out to Barnsley or Celtic.  It's the Leicester way.

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

We will probably sign him for 10M, then say he is not ready for the Premier League and farm him out to Barnsley or Celtic.  It's the Leicester way.

Urgh... I swear you write the same post every time we're linked with anyone. 

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Urgh... I swear you write the same post every time we're linked with anyone. 

Urgh....SLB.  I know (and swear) you are talking utter crap.