Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Liverpool ( H ) Pre Match

11 minutes ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

Wow, that’s adventurous but would definitely concede goals, and lots of them :P

5 at the back with the potential and pace to play on the break, there is always the possibility changing the system upsets the balance but you'd have to assume they've worked on that formation, I'm not sure why you'd think we'd concede a lot. A similar system worked for Pearson against Arsenal I remember, we're expected to lose this

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

5 at the back with the potential and pace to play on the break, there is always the possibility changing the system upsets the balance but you'd have to assume they've worked on that formation, I'm not sure why you'd think we'd concede a lot. A similar system worked for Pearson against Arsenal I remember, we're expected to lose this

Claude won’t play on the break. 

Want Ricardo at full back but worry that he and Chilwell bomb on too much and will leave back two exposed against their narrow front three. I think it’s ideal for 3-5-2 today but don’t think we’ll go that way. Can actually see him going same as last week but Albrighton for Iheanacho and Gray up front 

31 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

A little memory ahead of the next instalment...

http---i.telegraph.co.uk-multimedia-archive-03566-VARDY_3566053k.jpg

Was out of my seat flailing around in my pants watching this at home on a dodgy stream.  My little chap was flapping all over the place with an unusually high lob rate inside my spaghetti hoop-stained y-fronts.  

Great day.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If we lose this place will naturally go into meltdown but I hope people realise how good this Liverpool side are before slagging us off. A point would be a superb result going into the international break

It'll be the usual divs who still think it's 15/16.... it's long gone and so has most of the team. 

12 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

Fuchs has to start , it's not a game for Ben chilwell

We making sure Chilwell improves in big games by not playing him in big games? Counter intuitive. I love it!

I'm also looking forward to the meltdown when Puel picks Amartey.

• Like 2