Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Liverpool ( H ) Pre Match

I say we go 442 and lump it up to some big cvnts.  Let's get medieval on their asses....

Kasper

Ricardo  Morgan  Evans  Chilwell

Albrighton  Ndidi  Mendy  Gray

Maguire  Söyüncü

Easy.  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I was disappointed you offered me no kisses yesterday... 

I want to stop as I think most people think it makes me look a pretentious cvnt or that I am trying to "do a thing" so I am trying but, and many won't believe me, it is just a habit I had waaaaay before FT that I don;t even know why started.  Every single text or message I send has one on the end and I often do it on emails by mistake to folk I don't even know.  I think I need genuine help.  X

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I want to stop as I think most people think it makes me look a pretentious cvnt or that I am trying to "do a thing" so I am trying but, and many won't believe me, it is just a habit I had waaaaay before FT that I don;t even know why started.  Every single text or message I send has one on the end and I often do it on emails by mistake to folk I don't even know.  I think I need genuine help.  X

Tbh I think the kisses have contributed to at least 2k of your rep points on here. I've been testing mentally editing them out and it makes the tone of your posts sound very different (much ruder) :ph34r:.

• Like 2

Just now, brucey said:

Tbh I think the kisses have contributed to at least 2k of your rep points on here. I've been testing mentally editing them out and it makes the tone of your posts sound very different (much ruder) :ph34r:.

Haha, it definitely helps.  Sometimes a smiley can too but then it can come across as sarcastic.  I think in the main though, if you put me on the spot and asked for the real reason I have the best post:like ratio on Earth I'd probably have to say it's because I am better than you and everyone else on here in every way?  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

4 or 5 - 1 Liverpool. 

I fear you may be correct if he selects any of the CB's without DRS.  We will need as much pace and mobility available to give ourselves a chance in this one.  

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

He's our 21 year old back up striker?

He has to try and oust Vardy from the one striking position if that's the way Puel is going to play. How he can do this is to give Puel a selection problem by doing better than Vardy when he gets the chances i.e scoring when V is suspended/injured whatever. I don't think KI has quite done enough in the last 2 games to be honest.  

Edited by oxtonfox
grammar

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.... when Vardy returns, what happens to Nacho? 

So far he really hasn't proven that he can be number one.

I'm guessing that he will be Vardy's back up for a while.

I'm not too sure that he is Puels type of player.

1 hour ago, oxtonfox said:

He has to try and oust Vardy from the one striking position if that's the way Puel is going to play. How he can do this is to give Puel a selection problem by doing better than Vardy when he gets the chances i.e scoring when V is suspended/injured whatever. I don't think KI has quite done enough in the last 2 games to be honest.  

I haven't said anything opposite to what you have, I agree with what you said.  Not sure why you put this as a reaction to my post.

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Haha, it definitely helps.  Sometimes a smiley can too but then it can come across as sarcastic.  I think in the main though, if you put me on the spot and asked for the real reason I have the best post:like ratio on Earth I'd probably have to say it's because I am better than you and everyone else on here in every way?  X

Your not though. Gerbold told he was way betterer than you. 

i will say it again nacho is rubbish, his 1st touch is rubbish and his overall finishing is well below premier league level. not sure what some on here are watching, but please pay attention againts the reds and see how many times he gives the ball away.

13 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I say we go 442 and lump it up to some big cvnts.  Let's get medieval on their asses....

Kasper

Ricardo  Morgan  Evans  Chilwell

Albrighton  Ndidi  Mendy  Gray

Maguire  Söyüncü

Easy.  X

As crazy as that looks, if you stick albrighton on the other side and play Ghezzal on the right then you have two players with good delivery and playing the o’neill way of just getting it wide and crossing it in could be more rewarding in a game like this.  Would play gray or kelechi  I/o Caglar for some mobility when the ball drops from Harry’s clashes with VVD! 

It doesn’t fit claude’s model. Jose would do it ! 

21 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Where has this myth that nacho wants to play number 10 come from? He's a centre forward. 

Not a myth at all.  Comes from Kelechi himself and the Nigeria manager.  

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/rohr-to-test-iheanacho-in-mikel-role-vs-poland-as-eagles-change-formation/

https://www.nairaland.com/2285325/kelechi-iheanacho-striker-attacking-midfielder

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
13 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Show Nacho some support! Not every youngster can be on Killian Mbappe's level - there is a reason why he cost 165M because it's not the norm.

Vardy took a couple of seasons to get going with us, and that was in the Championship too. Nacho is just 21 years of age so is not going to be the finished article. Chilwell and Gray were often derided last season, but both have started this season extremely well. News Flash - young players are not the finished article, and need time to develop and learn the game.

We've got the nucleus of a young and exciting side. Often times they are going to frustrate and annoy you, but sometimes they will surprise and delight you too. Let's get behind our lads and support the team... who knows perhaps we are seeing our very own new golden generation coming together before our eyes... :scarf:

:appl:

I think if we manage this season, we have one of the most potentially exciting young sides in the division. Personally I’m not expecting huge things this season, but over the next few years I think we have the makings of a very good side.

Edited by Col city fan