Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Liverpool ( H ) Pre Match

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

:appl:

I think if we manage this season, we have one of the most potentially exciting young sides in the division. Personally I’m not expecting huge things this season, but over the next few years I think we have the makings of a very good side.

Here’s hoping @Col city fan 

as for the Liverpool game let’s just get stuck into them and give them a damn good game

up the Foxes 

16 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I say we go 442 and lump it up to some big cvnts.  Let's get medieval on their asses....

Kasper

Ricardo  Morgan  Evans  Chilwell

Albrighton  Ndidi  Mendy  Gray

Maguire  Söyüncü

Easy.  X

Blue passports everywhere

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hopefully to evoke a comeback from 2-0 down to win 3-2!

More likely from 2-0 up to lose 3-2... Have people forgotten what happened when Claudio got his tribute at 3-0 up during Liverpool (H) after being sacked? We conceded within about 60 seconds..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Soyuncu over Maguire? For a debut against Liverpool?

yeah f@ck it why not. a good intro into the PL. I have always hated the 'ease them in approach'

Edited by Simoken

Kasper

Ricardo  Söyüncü Maquire  Evans  Chilwell

Benny- the-leg-compound-fracturer

Ghezzel  Ndidi Maddison  Mendy  Gray

Inheanacho   Okazaki

Edited by Simoken

I think we have to stick our best team out and for me Albrighton looks Sharpe especially on the left. I think Gray has started off decent as well and looks to offer more up top than nacho in league form currently. Ghezzal looks very capable on the ball and I like how he cuts inside creating space for Ricardo.

silva gets the start for me also, I like his neat little touches which quickens up our play, I think this is a season where he’ll come good and looked decent against Man U

This is what I’d go for

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Maguire Chillwell

Ndidi Silva

Ghezzal Maddison Albrighton

Gray