Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

EFL Cup draw, 3rd round - Wolves (a)

3 hours ago, Corky said:

Haven't seen anything about this, I would expect it to be open from now on.

Doesn’t matter if It’s open or not, it’s fixed.

majority of big teams will get easy games, one will play a prem team they would expect them to win but hides the fact it’s fixed... unfortunately we are one of the sides that would fall under that. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

majority of big teams will get easy games, one will play a prem team they would expect them to win but hides the fact it’s fixed... unfortunately we are one of the sides that would fall under that. 

Evidence please. 

It's easy to tell when someone doesn't have the facts when they say "the fact that"

This comes up every time a draw is made. Do people still believe that really? How many huge 3rd round FA cup games have there been down the years? That wouldn't happen if draws were fixed.

12 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

This comes up every time a draw is made. Do people still believe that really? How many huge 3rd round FA cup games have there been down the years? That wouldn't happen if draws were fixed.

Look at the draws from the last 3 years. The big teams avoid each other consistently. 

It was only a half serious sentiment but It just seems weird that it could be random. The fa would want the big teams at the latter stages to make bigger games. 

There was an fa cup I think it was 2 years ago that was mind blowing how all the bigger teams avoided hard games (including us) 

Last years fa cup had Everton Liverpool first round then that was it.

I lost faith in it after that, hope I’m just paranoid and this year throws some of the big boys together.

Edited by Lambert09

1. Bournemouth
  2. Arsenal
  3. Blackburn
  4. Blackpool
  5. Brentford
  6. Burnley
  7. Burton
  8. Chelsea
  9. Crystal Palace
  10. Derby
  11. Everton
  12. Fulham
  13. Leicester
  14. Liverpool
  15. Macclesfield
  16. Manchester City
  17. Manchester United
  18. Middlesbrough
  19. Millwall
  20. Norwich
  21. Nottingham Forest
  22. Oxford
  23. Preston
  24. QPR
  25. Southampton
  26. Stoke
  27. Tottenham
  28. Watford
  29. West Brom
  30. West Ham
  31. Wolves
  32. Wycombe

Have a feeling we'll get a rubbish draw against a fellow mid-table prem side where the result could go either way. I'd guess at Everton at home.

Hoping we get as winnable a tie as possible. Wycombe at home or something. Unlikely to be able to travel, myself, (unless it's Forest/Derby) so not bothered about an away tie. Nice and simple to get us through to the next round with minimum fuss.