Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

EFL Cup draw, 3rd round - Wolves (a)

1 minute ago, Jack1993 said:

Like others I wont be watching the draw, every year the good teams end up getting further in the competition than not as good teams. FIX! 

Had you considered (using your words) that the good teams end up getting further because they are good and the not as good teams don't because they're not as good? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Look at the draws from the last 3 years. The big teams avoid each other consistently. 

It was only a half serious sentiment but It just seems weird that it could be random. The fa would want the big teams at the latter stages to make bigger games. 

There was an fa cup I think it was 2 years ago that was mind blowing how all the bigger teams avoided hard games (including us) 

Last years fa cup had Everton Liverpool first round then that was it.

I lost faith in it after that, hope I’m just paranoid and this year throws some of the big boys together.

Think you need to up your medication.

1 hour ago, WilmslowFox said:

Yes, Wycombe in a cup game is a guaranteed win.

Didn't say it was.

It's possibly the easiest fixture available though. We may have slipped up against them previously, but that has literally no bearing whatsoever on any future fixtures. I can't see Man Utd fans being too worried if they ever draw MKDons again.

Edited by Xen

2 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Had you considered (using your words) that the good teams end up getting further because they are good and the not as good teams don't because they're not as good? 

I was attempting to make fun of the folks that actually do think it's fixed haha! I think I may need to work on my wording / sarcasm :thumbup:

• Like 1