Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

EFL Cup draw, 3rd round - Wolves (a)

23 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Look at the draws from the last 3 years. The big teams avoid each other consistently. 

It was only a half serious sentiment but It just seems weird that it could be random. The fa would want the big teams at the latter stages to make bigger games. 

There was an fa cup I think it was 2 years ago that was mind blowing how all the bigger teams avoided hard games (including us) 

Last years fa cup had Everton Liverpool first round then that was it.

I lost faith in it after that, hope I’m just paranoid and this year throws some of the big boys together.

Liverpool v Chelsea. :thumbup:

We never take the League Cup seriously. Three days after Man Utd away. No chance we put out anything like a first team. I expect you to win to be honest as you have a stronger B side. 

Max allocation will see you along the bottom of the Steve Bull stand. Otherwise you'll be in the corner quadrant of the North Bank. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We never take the League Cup seriously. Three days after Man Utd away. No chance we put out anything like a first team. I expect you to win to be honest as you have a stronger B side. 

Max allocation will see you along the bottom of the Steve Bull stand. Otherwise you'll be in the corner quadrant of the North Bank. 

How many tickets are we likely to get?

7 hours ago, The Bear said:

You gave Man City one hell of a game in the league cup last season. Hopefully it'll be a good game but not convinced we'll be favourites for the win.