Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gwyn

One footed player's

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Excuse my witless confusion. Was your intention for poster's to name Leicester player's or any player's?

I've fixed your post for you Max. You really need to learn how to punctuate your hundred's of post's. 

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

He scored a couple with his right including that strike against Chelsea.

And I'm sure ghezzal or diabate will score with their weaker foot should they accumulate that amount of appearances....

And that was my point

1 minute ago, Gwyn said:

And I'm sure ghezzal or diabate will score with their weaker foot should they accumulate that amount of appearances....

And that was my point

Yeah exactly anyone can crash a flukey shot in with their weaker foot with max power and no placement, it happens sunday league week after week. And for every one of those there are thousands of shots shanked to either corner flag or row Z.

It's another thing to be able to control the ball, pass, dribble and tackle with your weaker regularly as part of your game, that's what makes a player two-footed.

24 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

So long as we avoid those on the Timpsons wanted list for theft of single football boots from shop doorway racks, I'm all for it.

image.jpeg.5295c4483ab2f9b5a253a7e8a0b15a53.jpeg

Was in a pub in Luton many moons ago when the Baby Squad had just raided a local Sports shop.   Never seen so many melts with one left trainer in my life. We’re on about going back the next week for the rights. 

26 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Yeah exactly anyone can crash a flukey shot in with their weaker foot with max power and no placement, it happens sunday league week after week. And for every one of those there are thousands of shots shanked to either corner flag or row Z.

It's another thing to be able to control the ball, pass, dribble and tackle with your weaker regularly as part of your game, that's what makes a player two-footed.

I fully agree with you, even I have scored some belters with my left but missed many more easier chances you just don’t have the consistency on your weaker foot. The problem I and others have is when you see professional footballers unwilling or unable to use their weaker foot to make a key pass or get a shot off using their weaker foot and by trying to get it on their stronger foot means losing the opportunity.

I am a pretty poor footballer but I can short pass it accurately on my left and can get a half decent clearance or shot off if I’m under pressure. If I am not under pressure I will get it on to my right and go from there.

Football is obviously about a lot more than being good on your weaker foot but it is baffling that some top professionals seemingly don’t or won’t try and improve their weaker foot ability.

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1