Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Although we're 2 down i was happy with most of that half. Played very well, starting to look like a good transformation of style

Agree. We just need to sort the defense out.

• Like 1

Just now, RoboFox said:

We’re getting a licking by a team who’re nailed on for a title challenge this season, and who have a front three who would walk into pretty much any team in the world.

Yes, defending has been garbo, but a bit of perspective wouldn’t go amiss.

We want to be too 7 then you have to compete with teams like this! 

Just now, Micky said:

Sometimes you have to accept that the opposition are better than you. Plain hard facts are sometimes hard to accept.

I think we're going to have to accept that a lot this season.

Are you lot watching the same game as me?

Average start, certainly not that bad, Ricardo was too weak and we got caught out. Maddison lost Firmino and we were caught out. In between that we’ve had a couple decent chances. We haven’t scored? Yeah it’s almost like Liverpool haven’t conceded this season. 

Stop bloody whinging for the sake of ot ffs.

• Like 4

I just hope our heads don't drop. We've been good in patches, dominated the game at times, but we've got to keep it together. This Liverpool side could rip us apart. 

If Nacho comes on, I want the motivated one not the mardy one. He's not having a good run at the moment and he's seemingly the sensitive type, a confidence player too easily demoralised.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

This.

No real clinical striker upfront. Need a miracle to score 2 and not concede.

Please jesus save us!

He doesn’t exist.

And by this I’m talking about our striker...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

We dominated large parts of that half, that’s down to Puel. Individual errors are not. 

The good bits are down to Puel and the bad bits are down to the players? That's handy. Did we ever look like scoring? Who is that down to?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

Soyuncu played full 90 minutes on Monday for U21s and Benkovic has gone on loan to Celtic.

I said last cup games. Watch my post again. 

Now Morgan need to play twice a week againts big sides the 2nd match, no good foe 34

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

We dominated large parts of that half, that’s down to Puel. Individual errors are not. 

He is to blame for opting for the deeply flawed zonal marking, plus making us so blunt in attack with no recognised striker. 

At the moment, it feels like he has prioritised keeping possession over everything else. He has to change it for the 2nd half.