Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

Unfortunately their quality has shone through.

However I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m happy with our performance. We’ve set out to try get at Liverpool instead of sitting back to grind out a draw.

Obviously it’s backfired but we’re showing positivity and grit.

Mendy has again been our best player & Chilwell is continuing to perform well.  

Overall we should be feeling positive and optimistic for the rest of the season.

Edited by Shane
  • Like 2

Guest Kopfkino

Can somebody explain to me why our bigger players are defending the space at set pieces and the others marking the men? Should it not be the other way round? It's just too easy for their players to outmuscle our lot and be attacking the ball when they come up against Maguire and Morgan.

Also why do we start every game half-arsed? We make it too easy for teams.

The problem we have and likely to have until January or while Puels is in charge.  we are not posing any threat in the other teams box and are just going to be hit on the break. Even the two wins we had so far could have  easily gone the other way, it's going to be a long season 

5 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

when ur playing with gray up front what do u expect. hes not been up top most of the game he keeps drifting out to the left. pissing me off!

It's like having Iain Hume back

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Can somebody explain to me why our bigger players are defending the space at set pieces and the others marking the men? Should it not be the other way round? It's just too easy for their players to outmuscle our lot and be attacking the ball when they come up against Maguire and Morgan.

Also why do we start every game half-arsed? We make it too easy for teams.

This is why I hate zonal. Best system, is to match up our best defenders, with their biggest threats. Firmino is a big threat in the box for them and should not be marked by Maddison