Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

23 minutes ago, the fox said:

Looking at our last 2 years and how we defended corners (that Man United game still haunts me to this day) I'm not really that surprised. 

Good thing is, we look promising. Talent everywhere and we are finally looking like a team with solid foundation for the future. 

I don't really get upset about losing to a far better team, but the way we do that gets on my nerves. Those mistakes should be erased. The chemistry is not there yet. The team looks like a few disjointed units instead of 1 group. But with time. With time we can make something special. 

I believe it's more the opposite, the disjointed...today we have shown we are starting to dovetail those joints. We are somewhat blunt up front,

even I the most optimistic of fans see that....

but today I have a feeling we are starting to see more pegs in the right hole. The play,not the point of possesion,but the play in possession

has more thought and intent.Each player shown more commitment,and decisive with and without ball.

win draw or lose, I believe the team and individual have taken a major stride in this Puel -revolution. 

Easy,Easy catch the monkey... Our new players ,shown their right to compete at this level.Gray and Mendy are starting to look

Like they will take their chance of more gametime,and become solid members in the 1st 14.

Maddison is working...He simply belongs.

Today Morgan should have scored for our 1st goal,which would be 2-2, that aside the captain played a good game.

Ndidi..did get better 2nd half...but he needs to find the next step up,this season.

• Like 1