Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

Iheanacho needs his manager to have some more faith in him! He's a decent finisher, who's still young and needs to play in these types of games, especially when he is the obvious choice. Gray is too lightweight and is he that good at finishing? Disappointed but as others have said, if it works, then full credit to Puel. 

Think it's a big game for Ghezzal to come in, and I hope he is willing to track back and work hard in defence too. 

Hopefully it all clicks together, but I do think we will need to catch Liverpool on an off day! 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Iheanacho needs his manager to have some more faith in him! He's a decent finisher, who's still young and needs to play in these types of games, especially when he is the obvious choice. Gray is too lightweight and is he that good at finishing? Disappointed but as others have said, if it works, then full credit to Puel. 

Think it's a big game for Ghezzal to come in, and I hope he is willing to track back and work hard in defence too. 

Hopefully it all clicks together, but I do think we will need to catch Liverpool on an off day! 

Can’t afford to have any passengers in these sort of games and Gray will work much harder than Kel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Can’t afford to have any passengers in these sort of games and Gray will work much harder than Kel

No doubt, I just think we will be blunt in attack and there is 0 reason to stick any lofted crosses into the box, unless we have Maguire up there. 

• Like 1

This goes back to the Bloomfield days,When he made a good descision,by giving Weller the no9 shirt,when Stringfellow then Wortho were injured.

Let's see how it pans out...For this, I won't blame Puel if it doesn't work.Good time to try something new...He gets a wild card.

He's selected a new team with Newbies involved,and with new duties....part of the rebuild and try...period