Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Oh wake up. We are tactically useless. Hopeless going forward, inept in defence. Paper over the cracks all you want, we are a shambles and have been for months.

Two wins against teams we’ll be competing with this season and two close defeats against Man U and Liverpool doesn’t sound ‘inept’ to me. This is our first bad game of the season. Calm down.

Edited by Finnaldo

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Don't be such a drip.

Oh sorry i forgot the foxestalk masses love puely wuely.

He is fking garbage, we have played rubbish all season and the 6 points we have got were more from fluke.

Hes had a transfer window and he still has not sorted the defence, still not sorted the right back position, still insists on playing cart horse morgan.

People on here would still be clamouring to rim the bloke off even if we did get relegated.

Edited by m4DD0gg
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

And who are those players? Please. 

The ones that clearly can’t be bothered. Consistently jogging back why they permanently leave their man free sprinting towards our goal. 

If  you can’t spot that I worry. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

If this shit carries on he'll be gone, simple as that. For all that I admire what he's attempting to do, you need to produce some performances and results to enable yourself the time to do it. It's the same stuff week in week out with poor defending (from everyone), and just loads of crosses to small strikers. 

We’re five matches in. Chill. 

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Woeful? All over them at the start. Haven’t taken our chances, Bournemouth have. We haven’t played badly at all, just the awful defending

I’m not watching, but are you saying we are playing well apart from failing to score and conceding three goals? 

Just now, Langston said:

We wouldn't have hit the bar if the ref would have rightly sent off Maguire, no chance.

This is far too similar to the arse end of last season and the bloke needs to start getting results now.

Nothing like last season. We pressed them and have created chances. The defending is the problem.