Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

As with the Palace game last season, this is why Puel will be history by Christmas. Awful starts to matches, we aren't at the races in the first 20 minutes of games.

Tactically he's clueless, pushing two big slow centre halves and the fullbacks right up the pitch against quick strong forwards. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Why bother buying the new centre backs if we persist with Morgan? 

And send one out on loan.  Cannot help thinking the wrong player has been sent Celtic.

Haven't read the thread but the FT boo boys will be out in force I guess.

Lots of action and some good passing football, enjoyable first half to watch -except for the score. 

Maddison, Ghezzal and Vardy looking good. 

Wes getting pasted especially when he's trying to cover on the right.

We could still win this 3-4. ;)

We're sure to have a Puel out thread started at halftime lol

Edited by Guest

What an absolute flattering score to Bournemouth and a gift of a 3rd goal to them by the ref.  2nd goal was Morgan out of position and not fast enough to follow the man back who scored.

I thought we were ok for the most part and only 1 magical pass away from opening them up, but their finishing has been far more clinical than ours

We'll hopefully see Caglar make his debut against Huddersfield

• Like 1

I swear we could play Bournemouth every day until 2030 and still not manage to win, bogey team. Nothing more nothing less.

Smug cvnt Howe's post match interview will no doubt be massively cvntish. Hope he gets a big job and fails.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DanNDH88 said:

People really thought Maguire was worth £75million after doing well against poverty nations in the World Cup ?

terrible game today, maybe tired. he's not going to look very good playing next to someone who should've been dropped 2 seasons ago. puel should be sacked for persisting with morgan alone.

11 minutes ago, Bert said:

Ricardo having a stinker along with Maguire. But we’re not allowed to skate Maguire. So easily spun for their second goal, could’ve been sent off. Oh dear. 

I dont think Maguire has been at his best for most of the time so far this season

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

2 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I’m not watching, but are you saying we are playing well apart from failing to score and conceding three goals? 

Im tired of saying it.. but as with Manu and Lpool... we have looked really good in patches. Im reminded of the 14/15 season where nothing went for us it was the "fine Margins" season..

We have had 3-4 chances and looked fantastic in attack, fast, sharp neat passing, Maddison is quality, Ghezzal is improving before our eyes.

We do NOT deserve to be 3 down... but we definitly need to sort out the system when we break down.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Oh sorry i forgot the foxestalk masses love puely wuely.

He is fking garbage, we have played rubbish all season and the 6 points we have got were more from fluke.

Hes had a transfer window and he still has not sorted the defence, still not sorted the right back position, still insists on playing cart horse morgan.

People on here would still be clamouring to rim the bloke off even if we did get relegated.

The right back who was supposed to be the next big thing and everyone was delighted we signed? 

We've got defensive replacements waiting in the wings. Maybe we should drop Maguire though, he seems useless.

We're not going down, let's be honest.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Bournemouth have been supremely clinical, 3 shots on target with 3 goals. Credit to them, we've not taken the chances we've had.

The first goal was a great finish, the second was a great/easy chance and didn't need to be 'clinical'.   Both goals were defensively shoddy, as a back four we look weak

3 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

No the fickle fans are the ones who changed their minds after beating a crap 10 man arsenal team,do you know what fickle means cause I for one have been Puel out since January! 

Loved it when all the plastic fans didn’t even know who Leicester were. Now we have to put up with Band wagon idiots like you every Saturday. Go back supporting Man City or something.

• Like 1