Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

The first goal was a great finish, the second was a great/easy chance and didn't need to be 'clinical'.   Both goals were defensively shoddy, as a back four we look weak

Yeah, we've definitely helped them in every respect

2 minutes ago, Mapperleyfox said:

As with the Palace game last season, this is why Puel will be history by Christmas. Awful starts to matches, we aren't at the races in the first 20 minutes of games.

Tactically he's clueless, pushing two big slow centre halves and the fullbacks right up the pitch against quick strong forwards. 

We started this one badly ?

maybe the secret is starting slowly !

• Like 1

We were the better team going forward but we can’t continue to defend like this... Maguire looks poor and he is playing along side Morgan who is getting beaten every time and just not at the races... this formation exposes him completely! Very disappointing 

5 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

I'm convinced you still want him in if we lost 10-0

I’m struggling to see how shambolic individual play is his fault. Enlighten me. 

For Christ’s sake, Vardy failed to finish 3 clear cut chances and Maddison squandered a 4th. We didn’t start slow. It’s just more evidence that we need to convert chances.

3 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

You can call puel all you want but ultimately we've defended embarrassingly for two goals and got robbed on the other in a game we're we've been as good as them. We've been poor at the back and not taken our chances 

Everyone has been saying that playing Ricardo behind Ghezzal was suicide and everyone has been saying Morgan's time is done. Puel has chosen a lineup not many of us agree with and it's cost us so disagree bud...buck lies with him.

• Like 1

I’ve never felt so confident of getting something from a game in which we’re 3-0 down.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying we’re going to make a comeback but we definitely could if we keep attacking like that.

Two subs, either one of the centrebacks and one of the wingers for Amartey to RB, push Ricardo up.

Ref is being an absote arse, Wes & Maguire yellows incredibly harsh. We're getting done for pace, especially Wes with Ricardo wandering off it's leaving a huge hole to exploite and pockets of space have opened for both in play goals, Peno was incredibly harsh, he had no intention or clue. We also NEED to take chances we've looked good going forward, defence is in tatters

• Like 1