Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Puel sets the side up. Too gung ho way from home. This is always likely to happen.  He has to shoulder most of the blame. Stop making excuses for him.

Every player is a round peg in a round hole, none of the players have played well enough whatsoever.

We're a possession based team that can't pass the ball. We offer very little in the way of creating chances and we are poor at the back. 

Yes, we've not had a terrible start to the season but it's not told the whole story, we were lucky to beat Southampton, were outplayed against wolves and are being destroyed against Bournmouth. Something needs to change. We can't keep sending out the same players on the same system and expect something different than what we are getting. 

This is the weirdest match... we really could have got multiple goals. Shows how much we rely on Harry's steadiness - just not there today. Gray has no space today... instead of the multiple marking we used to see on Mahrez, they seem to have switched to him instead. I feel we are paying the price a bit for having multiple international players, who seem fatigued from the international break. Ghezzal still looking great though (I always like to finish on a positive!)

Edited by rachhere
  • Like 2

Not at the races today.

Frustrating because this is the one team, I really wanted us to beat.

We have been fortunate not to be down by more.

Like to see Nididi and Gray step up next half.

Can't remember for certain. I think it was Waddle who said. Players go into relax mode for about 6 month, after signing a new contract.

I'm expecting dull football from now.  :doh:

No way, is Puel going to let this happen again.

Edited by adamkhalifa

fraud
frɔːd/
noun
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
    "he was convicted of fraud"
    synonyms: fraudulence, sharp practice, cheating, swindling, trickeryartificedeceitdeceptiondouble-dealingduplicitytreacherychicaneryskulduggeryimpostureembezzlementMore

• a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
      "mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"
      synonyms: impostorfakeshampretenderhoodwinker, masquerader, charlatanquackmountebank;More

• Like 1

I'm gonna say as well, this is stupendous tactical naivety from Puel. Morgan doesn't like athletic strikers, he's never been good against strikers with a huge physical presence and Bournemouth have a few of them. Even going back to the Championship he's been bullied by strong strikers. Maguire is similar. To leave the two of them exposed against a side like Bournemouth is a disgrace.

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

This is the weirdest match... we really could have got multiple goals. Show's how much we rely on Harry's steadiness - just not there today. Gray has no space today... instead of the multiple marking we used to see on Mahrez, they seem to have switched to him instead. I feel we are paying the price a bit for having multiple international players, who seem fatigued from the international break. Ghezzal still looking great though (I always like to finish on a positive!)

They don’t need to mark Gray. He is no real threat 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

I’m struggling to see how shambolic individual play is his fault. Enlighten me. 

For Christ’s sake, Vardy failed to finish 3 clear cut chances and Maddison squandered a 4th. We didn’t start slow. It’s just more evidence that we need to convert chances.

Agree with this. (Normal pitch forks, torches and agenda pushing on the match thread)

assuming your our name is accurate, how is Florence effecting things?

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

I’ve supported Leicester since 99 you absolute boring twat!

You haven’t completed your apprenticeship yet then ......... I mean we win the bloody league in your first twenty years !! 

Am am I the only person concerned that Maddison is playing too high and because he is easily by passed, we are left light in centre midfield???

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We're a possession based team that can't pass the ball. We offer very little in the way of creating chances and we are poor at the back. 

Yes, we've not had a terrible start to the season but it's not told the whole story, we were lucky to beat Southampton, were outplayed against wolves and are being destroyed against Bournmouth. Something needs to change. We can't keep sending out the same players on the same system and expect something different than what we are getting. 

...and played well against man utd and for large parts against Liverpool.