Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

It’s extremely disappointing because they need a bollocking at half time and they aren’t going to get it. 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Spot on..

This matters...

How do you know he won’t give a bollocking? I’ve seen him do it from the touchline so why not at half time? I’m assuming you guys have got insider info about this? 

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Should be sacked for carrying on playing Morgan all the time. Blokes a joke. 

Gray is shite too.

Pawson hasn't helped either but doesn't change fact we don't take chances and we're shite at the back.

Ricardo forgetting the pen is having a poor game

Agree about gray, over rated, not ready to play for us, Morgan is Morgan, he’s brought in better but not playing them.

But let’s not hide from the fact, a lot of us said puel had pick a good side, players are letting him down 

Back 4 as a unit been hopeless along with 3 extremely poor individual performances is always a recipe for disaster

Not been helped by the midfield 2 either tbf, especially Ndidi (who for me looks to be at best stalling in his development) who is doing his best King impression. Gray also hid after his first run ended up with him dribbling it out of play.

Ghezzal and Maddison been decent.

Would go 5 at the back now. Playing 4 with cavalier full backs means we need pace at centre half which we don't have until Soyuncu is in.

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

Bet you wanted Ranieri out when we drew 0-0 with Bournemouth in 15/16 didn’t you? If it was up too you we’d have a new manager every 3 or 4 games. 

Anymore boring assumptions you want to make you demic? I wanted Ranieri our when it was obvious he was going to get us relegated! Next assumption numbnuts?

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Agree with this. (Normal pitch forks, torches and agenda pushing on the match thread)

assuming your our name is accurate, how is Florence effecting things?

I’m in Charlotte, so we’ve had a lot of wind and rain up to now. Tonight is when we’ll start getting hammered and I expect it to be ugly. The soil here is loose and the rain won’t help matters; lots of trees bound to go down and take power lines with them. I’m expecting 2-3 days without power starting late this evening. 

18 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Don't take your chances in games you will lose.

Luck has well and truly run out now and let's hope it's not for the season or we are in trouble.

Not sure it has much to do with luck, tbh.

We look pretty lethargic, we start slowly, we're not big on creativity and we concede extremely soft goals.

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

I'm gonna say as well, this is stupendous tactical naivety from Puel. Morgan doesn't like athletic strikers, he's never been good against strikers with a huge physical presence and Bournemouth have a few of them. Even going back to the Championship he's been bullied by strong strikers. Maguire is similar. To leave the two of them exposed against a side like Bournemouth is a disgrace.

This i don’t agree with

sorry - he loves a physical challenge hope Calgar has some pace or we are well screwed as the opposition can see how pedestrian we are at the back 

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

Agree about gray, over rated, not ready to play for us, Morgan is Morgan, he’s brought in better but not playing them.

But let’s not hide from the fact, a lot of us said puel had pick a good side, players are letting him down 

It's a good side put in system that doesn't get the best out of them IMO.