Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Ricardo has had a poor game but he's a 20 million pound right back, 

He’s a 20 million pound right winger really.

And then we’ve just bought another in Ghezzal. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

It's a good side put in system that doesn't get the best out of them IMO. 

I’m not there, but said prior to the game, on paper a good side, but mentality must be right, we had to sit in and counter, and not play the tippy tappy side ways backwards stuff we see regularly.

3 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Didn't the first half ? :D

True but any manager can get the first half badly wrong but the question is, can they turn it around in the second?

There's been a lot of conjecture about his relationship with the players and how on board they really are. I think this second half will be quite revealing.

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Ricardo has had a poor game but he's a 20 million pound right back, you've got to give him time there. As for Morgan, yes he ain't been great either but maguire has been worse, a total car crash. I went to Southampton away where Morgan was one of our best performers so you you can't just heap the blame on him 

100% agreed, Harry is worse than Wes today. Poor sod is on a red alert now has to be very careful. The ref is a proper cnut

6 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I’m in Charlotte, so we’ve had a lot of wind and rain up to now. Tonight is when we’ll start getting hammered and I expect it to be ugly. The soil here is loose and the rain won’t help matters; lots of trees bound to go down and take power lines with them. I’m expecting 2-3 days without power starting late this evening. 

We have customers at Duke (Charlotte too), so hear lots about what going on.  Stay safe.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

No thanks, both waaaay too slow. Bournemouth would run rings around them.

Exactly. He gets called out when we play "boring football" win or lose and then called out when the 45 minutes pass in a flash.

I personally prefer this attacking football and the occassional loss.

Anymore sayings you heard an ex-liverpool player make? Next you'll be complaining about Puel's aftermatch interview.

They are running rings around the players out there at the moment! Speed has nothing to do with it, look how they are ripping Ricardo to shreds even when he is back there. It's about positioning and intelligence. 

We have no control in the middle. Iborra is the one player we have, who can get on the ball and help us control possession and the pace of the game.

Your idea is to what? Stay as we are? 

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

No he isn't, he's a full back 

lol a full back who can’t defend on today’s evidence. He clearly likes to get forward more than he likes to defend.

If we cannot beat teams like Bournemouth we do not have a hope, we needed to play it tight and then have a go later not collapse, we even had a few good chances, tactically naive! Embarrassing, we really need to come out and have a go, nothing to loose now.