Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Everyone banging on about Puel out, if the individual players where as clinical as Bournemouth it would be a different storyline.

There's a lot more to it than the scoreline.

But they're not, that's the problem. What point are you even making?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

3 at the back is essential with these full backs, why can we not just give it a go. Especially against 2 up upfront and attacking wingers. 

We’ve actually been better than we were against Southampton and wolves with the ball. There’s no way it was 3-0 half but they’ve taken their chances. 

If you play 2 attacking wing backs, and encourage them to get forward at every opportunity, then it's absolutely clear that you need to play 3 CBs - a no-brainer. Can't understand why so many posters on here contest that, and am amazed that Puel can't see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Always Next Year said:

Wonder what shit Puel will attempt to translate in is post match interview.

We had good tenacity, good desire my player are happy, good performance, good chances, unlucky 

rather than a midfield that up to the 50th minute has been non existant, a back 4 still on holiday. Piss poor team selection we had two two good chances so far but 3 poor bits of defending. Should have been down to 10 men by now and looking like if we are still here on Monday afternoon we still won’t have scored! 

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

No thanks, both waaaay too slow. Bournemouth would run rings around them.

Exactly. He gets called out when we play "boring football" win or lose and then called out when the 45 minutes pass in a flash.

I personally prefer this attacking football and the occassional loss.

Anymore sayings you heard an ex-liverpool player make? Next you'll be complaining about Puel's aftermatch interview.

Are you ok with today, then, bud?

I know you are a Wes fan, but even you must agree that the opposition running straight at the heart of our defence and scoring twice without a challenge must raise a red flag for Claude?

I admire your defence of both him and Puel, but I'm really, really struggling to see any creativity, urgency or cohesion in so many matches.

Not picking a fight, as I enjoy your posts, but this is dross, depressingly similar to the middle third of last season.  

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

The defensive cb problem today is obvious. Both Morgan and Maguire are slow as fook.

You can’t play two slow centre backs. A quick one and a slow one is ok. But when both have the turning circle of an aircraft carrier, you have a problem.

Edited by Col city fan

If we’re to press as high as we are Morgan and Maguire can’t start in the same defence ever again. Pereira isn’t good enough defensively either so Puel’s made plenty of mistakes today but in the first half we were let down by Vardy’s finishing and shite performances from Ghezzal and Gray.

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Milo said:

Are you ok with today, then, bud?

I know you are a Wes fan, but even you must agree that the opposition running straight at the heart of our defence and scoring twice without a challenge must raise a red flag for Claude?

I admire your defence of both him and Puel, but I'm really, really struggling to see any creativity, urgency or cohesion in so many matches.

Not picking a fight, as I enjoy your posts, but this is dross, depressingly similar to the middle third of last season.  

You enjoy FIF’s posts!?

:P

Edited by Col city fan

5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

But they're not, that's the problem. What point are you even making?

That blaming the manager for shit individual play is placing the blame at the wrong pair of feet. You can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink.

Edited by UPinCarolina