Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

Atlease he's making himself useful.  I still don't know what he does at the club. 

He coaches the keepers. Kasper has gone from a second tier keeper to one of Europe's best under his tutelage so he must be half decent at his job.

4 minutes ago, Mark - Reading said:

We had good tenacity, good desire my player are happy, good performance, good chances, unlucky 

rather than a midfield that up to the 50th minute has been non existant, a back 4 still on holiday. Piss poor team selection we had two two good chances so far but 3 poor bits of defending. Should have been down to 10 men by now and looking like if we are still here on Monday afternoon we still won’t have scored! 

So who would you have selected? 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Madders looking decent. I still feel we look good going forward but obviously you can’t hide from the fact that we are 3-0 down and Bournemouth looking relaxed. 

We DO look good going forward, until a certain point and it all comes to a clueless halt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

After the Southampton match, my stream carried on with the after match live interviews with Puel. There were several; BBC, Sky etc. An awful lot of the questions to CP needed to be translated.

I really think his poor language skills have an effect.

I’m told his English away from the cameras is better than it is infront  of them ....

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Yes it was! He’s a much better right back

You remember Spurs? Palace? Burnley? Newcastle? At the end of last season, I could list virtually every game because we were shit in defence then and we are shit in defence now.