Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Bournemouth V Leicester - Match Thread

Just now, Brooksy said:

The commentators have been against us, the refs been against us. Conceded a peno, player sent off, been absolutely battered. 

what a ****ing disaster 

We were fortunate other decisions didnt go against us like a Maguire red or an early Bournemouth penalty.

Can't really blame the ref for this one.

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Got the ball smith went down like there’s a sniper in the stadium!!

Pawson is a real joke !!

Wasn’t it pawson who sent vardy off at stoke, and got pelted with coins, really don’t think he likes us, if I remember right vardy was fouled, which affected his tackle, and still really wasn’t a red

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

After the Southampton match, my stream carried on with the after match live interviews with Puel. There were several; BBC, Sky etc. An awful lot of the questions to CP needed to be translated.

I really think his poor language skills have an effect.

Or that he's as boring as hell every times he speaks, but we are lucky we only have suffer 5  minutes a week, imagine those poor players having to suffer him speaking day in day out

20 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

That blaming the manager for shit individual play is placing the blame at the wrong pair of feet. You can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink.

When you sign and coach players you have to take a degree of responsibility I'm afraid. Not like he's new on the scene, we're nearing the first anniversary of Claude Puel. And we look dogshit in a game we could reasonably expect to get something from.

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

Wasn’t it pawson who sent vardy off at stoke, and got pelted with coins, really don’t think he likes us, if I remember right vardy was fouled, which affected his tackle, and still really wasn’t a red

Exactly !!

Pawson is sponsored by Clinton’s !!