Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
northernfox321

Last 26 games

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Why do you stop at 26 games? Is that because before that we’d won four on bounce? 

Of those 26 games, nine were against top six clubs 

It suits an agenda doesn't it. There's no mention of games before that, there's no mention of battering Everton, Spurs, Southampton and keeping clean sheets at Stamford Bridge.

• Like 2

Just now, Fox92 said:

It suits an agenda doesn't it. There's no mention of games before that, there's no mention of battering Everton, Spurs, Southampton and keeping clean sheets at Stamford Bridge.

You can edit form to fit whatever argument you want. If someone really wanted to create a good argument, you’d look at our results against non top six teams. It’s still pretty middle of the table 

8 minutes ago, northernfox321 said:

Last 26 games 7 wins 6 draws 13 losses 27 points out of 78 available,is this the claude revolution we were promised if it is it's unacceptable the club is going no where under him the defensive errors never been sorted,players been bought then he doesn't play them,there is also no plan B, he should gone at end of last season 

comma.jpg.385782013ee08f721bb94e8225819d80.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, northernfox321 said:

Well if you are talking like that we won premier league 2015/16 let's throw that back in again,my point is he not learning from his mistakes just keeps his head in the sand with no real direction no point keeping the ball doing nothing with it other teams are exploiting our soft centre

How well do you expect us to be doing? 

2 minutes ago, northernfox321 said:

Well if you are talking like that we won premier league 2015/16 let's throw that back in again,my point is he not learning from his mistakes just keeps his head in the sand with no real direction no point keeping the ball doing nothing with it other teams are exploiting our soft centre

Are you expecting us to win it again? 5 games in, we're using his team and we need to give him time otherwise what the hell was the point keeping him? Don't throw stats around here that suit your agenda and not reflecting the whole picture 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, northernfox321 said:

Well I don't expect to get humped 4-2 by Bournemouth would expected to have taken point at least,will you still share same viewed if they fail to beat Huddersfield,I feel they should have had at least another 2 to 3 points on the board

We’ve never won at Bournemouth in the Premier League. 

I am fairly confident we will beat Huddersfield. 

Did you expect us to pick up a point off Man U and Liverpool then? You think they should be 2-3 more but say a point at Bournemouth would be good?

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Last season was a write off really. Our hoof ball didnt work, half our squad was past it and we had injuries after injuries. 

A transitioning side is going to take time, people jump at him the minute we don't seem like world beaters and get beat after 5 games.

5 minutes ago, northernfox321 said:

Well I don't expect to get humped 4-2 by Bournemouth would expected to have taken point at least,will you still share same viewed if they fail to beat Huddersfield,I feel they should have had at least another 2 to 3 points on the board

Where do you want those 2/3 points from? We lost to Man Utd and Liverpool. 2 of the best teams in the League and arguably some of the best in the world, let me remind you we lost 2-1 in both and were unlucky to not draw. We beat wolves and Southampton. We've lost to Bournemouth who have lost only once this year and are playing well, and are notably our bogey team. Huddersfield is a week away, a week where he can prep for a team with Maguire and Soyuncu/Evans and have no international interruptions. Remember, we had 7 of that 11 away till Wednesday ish on international duty. Assuming we won't win is a poor way to try to make your point

Edited by UniFox21

Guest Col city fan

Unfortunately the original post could have been worded better.

But the poster has a point.

Thats a poor record however you want to spin it.

I never concede to the ‘we’re only little Leicester’ argument either.

We aren’t little. We have a great fan base and rich owners. And we only won the league a couple of years back.

Its an excuse imo.

All the bull-shit aside, that record needs improving. We have a talented squad of players and ‘little Bournemouth’ beat us easily.

Edited by Col city fan

I said after the Liverpool defeat that out of the next five games Bournemouth and Arsenal were going to be the toughest. Bournemouth are a good side, I don't know why people overlook them. They play good attacking football, go at teams and create chances (it's why they score and concede a lot). 

We should beat Huddersfield and both Newcastle and Everton are winnable.

6 points from the next 4 games and I'll be satisfied. We're a mid table club and bound to be inconsistent with that. Stoke finished 9th three seasons running despite losing about 15 games per season.

Just now, Col city fan said:

Unfortunately the original post is rubbish

We aren’t little. We have a great fan base and rich owners. And we only won the league a couple of years back.

Its an excuse imo.

All the bull-shit aside, that record needs improving. We have a talented squad of players and ‘little Bournemouth’ beat us easily.

Bournemouth have rich owners and a talented squad of players. They aren't a bad side. Why do people think they are.

Should never have lost to man u,should have had point at least,starting games so sloppy giving Liverpool 2 goal lead to bigger mountain to climb but to be 3 goals down to Bournemouth at half-time nothing but a disgrace,keep playing morgan,Albritghton not in starting 11,spending 13m on defender then sending him on loan 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I said after the Liverpool defeat that out of the next five games Bournemouth and Arsenal were going to be the toughest. Bournemouth are a good side, I don't know why people overlook them. They play good attacking football, go at teams and create chances (it's why they score and concede a lot). 

We should beat Huddersfield and both Newcastle and Everton are winnable.

6 points from the next 4 games and I'll be satisfied. We're a mid table club and bound to be inconsistent with that. Stoke finished 9th three seasons running despite losing about 15 games per season.

As a general rule of thumb, I’d be looking at us to beat every non top six team at home. That makes 39 points. Throw in hopefully 3 points against one of the top six and another 4 wins away, that makes 54 points. Should be good enough for 8th. Any better than that we could claim 7th ish

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Unfortunately the original post could have been worded better.

Its an excuse imo.

Sorry Col you are way off on this.

Bournemouth are as near as equal now than they have ever been before. They have finished as high as 9th in the PL. 

Realistically 7th’s the best Leicester can do. Doesn’t mean we are ‘little’. We simply can’t sustain regularly competing against the top six. 7th means outperforming Everton, Newcastle and West Ham. Clubs who nearly double their crowds compared to ours. That should be the aim and it’s an aim which is still way more than possible 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Col city fan
4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Bournemouth have rich owners and a talented squad of players. They aren't a bad side. Why do people think they are.

I was being ironic

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Sorry Col you are way off on this.

Bournemouth are as near as equal now than they have ever been before. They have finished as high as 9th in the PL. 

Realistically 7th’s the best Leicester can do. That should be the aim and it’s an aim which is still way more than possible 

I was being ironic.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I was being ironic.

Fair play Col but there are actually people that think this way. "Oh we should be winning at Bournemouth". Why should we? They're a good side with a good manager. They've beaten Liverpool and Manchester United at Dean Court in their time in the PL. They finished 9th the other season.