Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Newcastle Away Pre Match, 29/09, 15.00pm

Shame that Gray is out because he came on and made a big impact last week. I would have started with the team that came out for the second half versus Huddersfield if everyone was available.

This game will be another good barometer for where we are as a team. We played really well and beat them away from home during Puel's early tenure but then put in a really poor home performance the last time we played them. So it's honestly quite hard to say which Leicester will turn up. It's a winnable game though and am going to go for a 2-1 away win.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I think the team pretty much picks itself now:

Kasper

Big Dan

Harry

Evans

Chilly

Ndidi

Mendy

Albrighton/Riccardo the only question for me now, I’d go Albrighton away and Riccardo at home.

Madders

Nacho

Vards

Please, please, please, please... with Iborra making a guest appearance in the 65th minute :D

Every week in the pre-match threads, people suggest 3 5 2.

Every week, people suggest a CB who isn't Wes Morgan or who hasn't been sullied by actual game time.

Sorry to be a naysayer and crush your dreams, but past experience suggests it will be 4 4 2 again with Wes Morgan (who played quite well at Wolves, by the way) and Harry Maguire at CB.

• Like 1

I think it will be Ricardo in for Ghezzal, and then its a question of whether its Evans or Morgan, I'd keep Evans in but it will probably be Morgan. Don't see how Soyuncu ever gets a game unless we have a injury crisis, surely he had to play last night.

I'm a little concerned about this one for some reason.

30 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Kasper

Amartey Evans Maguire Chilwell

Ndidi Mendy

RIcardo Iheanacho Maddison

Vardy

This but Maddison in Iheanacho place and then Albrighton in Maddison place 

Iheanacho on the bench along with Ward Diabate Iborra Ghezzal Soyuncu And Silva