Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Newcastle Away Pre Match, 29/09, 15.00pm

59 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

But Jimmys clearly not saying Puel is unhappy with safe passing, part of Puels gameplan is safe passing. What Puel is unhappy with, and what's he's been clear about, is that we're not then moving the ball quickly enough when the safe passing pulls players out of position.

When he first quoted me it was about how the players always take the safe pass. Which he doesn’t dislike. Yes he wants us to create more but I know he is happy with the safe passing. What I was saying to him and the point I was trying to reiterate was that I know he is happy. Granted I haven’t been to the training ground personally in a couple of weeks but I can’t imagine anything’s changes over the last 2 weeks. 

I could be wrong though. Probably am so I’m rambling about nothing and wasting your time which I apologise for. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

When he first quoted me it was about how the players always take the safe pass. Which he doesn’t dislike. Yes he wants us to create more but I know he is happy with the safe passing. What I was saying to him and the point I was trying to reiterate was that I know he is happy. Granted I haven’t been to the training ground personally in a couple of weeks but I can’t imagine anything’s changes over the last 2 weeks. 

I could be wrong though. Probably am so I’m rambling about nothing and wasting your time which I apologise for. 

I quoted you as you said he was finally seeing sense and I pointed out he's been saying this for ages, he cannot pass for the players, he has said all along he wants them to be brave, its then up to the players to do that

5 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I quoted you as you said he was finally seeing sense and I pointed out he's been saying this for ages, he cannot pass for the players, he has said all along he wants them to be brave, its then up to the players to do that

I’ll edit it because it opens up a can of worms but essentially don’t buy into what he’s said there too much. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

3 hours ago, evil jack said:

Paul Merson says Newcastle 1-0

Brilliant this week:

Apparently Leicester "are like a bag of Revels, you never know what you're going to get"

And Bournemouth. They're like a bag of Revels too (you never know what you're going to get)

Oh, and Palace.

Revels.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11510061/paul-mersons-predictions-draws-for-man-utd-chelsea-and-liverpool

"It's... it's... full of Revels."

I think Merson has been swallowing something else though.

I can see Vardy bagging a brace in a 3-0 win. Between Morgan and Evans, I might prefer Morgan right now. He's just been less calamitous than Evans and to give him his due he's played sneaky well in his last couple of games. He's always prone to one scary moment every game which sometimes costs us but other than that he's been solid. Evans looks older than Morgan even though he's not.

No Rondon is a bonus. Would like to see Vardy, Nacho and Maddison linking up again, worked very well last weekend. Iborra possibly earnt a start after Tuesday, but will probably be on the bench after the full 90 minutes at Molineux 

Schmeichel

Amartey  Evans  Maguire  Chilwell

Ndidi  Mendy/Iborra

Albrighton/Ricardo  Nacho  Maddison

Vardy

1 hour ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Game we should be winning and winning comfortably.

Queue Puel tactical master class with Morgan recalled, Vardy isolated up front and Nacho on the bench.

Or …………..

This is my fear. I really think the Maddison behind Vardy and Iheanacho pairing is worth pursuing for a while. Especially given our limited options out wide anyway.

3 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

No Rondon is a bonus. Would like to see Vardy, Nacho and Maddison linking up again, worked very well last weekend. Iborra possibly earnt a start after Tuesday, but will probably be on the bench after the full 90 minutes at Molineux 

Schmeichel

Amartey  Evans  Maguire  Chilwell

Ndidi  Mendy/Iborra

Albrighton/Ricardo  Nacho  Maddison

Vardy

Good team, but suspect Wes will recall himself at the expense of Evans.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I could cope with that, nowhere near as bad as some make out, and Newcastle aren’t blessed with a lot of pace. Evans has done enough the past two games to warrant keeping his place though ??

No you must jump on the bandwagon and make out that it's all his fault.

• Haha 2