Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Newcastle Away Pre Match, 29/09, 15.00pm

2 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Game we should be winning and winning comfortably.

Queue Puel tactical master class with Morgan recalled, Vardy isolated up front and Nacho on the bench.

Or …………..

Away at Newcastle? I know they’re in a bit of turmoil but away at St James’ is never an easy fixture

20 hours ago, evil jack said:

Paul Merson says Newcastle 1-0

Brilliant this week:

Apparently Leicester "are like a bag of Revels, you never know what you're going to get"

And Bournemouth. They're like a bag of Revels too (you never know what you're going to get)

Oh, and Palace.

Revels.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11510061/paul-mersons-predictions-draws-for-man-utd-chelsea-and-liverpool

He's got previous with Revels: 

https://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-exclusive-and-revealed-bcks-from-the-sun

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 27/09/2018 at 09:02, HighPeakFox said:

Can someone factually back up the sod's law argument with some facts please, as I'm quite sure it's bollocks. 

You don't need facts to back it up as it's obviously bollocks.

People will remember the times it has happened but forget the times a player on a long run without a goal didn't score against us. If ever we concede a last minute equaliser my Mum will say "typical Leicester" but won't say anything when we hold on to see the game out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

You don't need facts to back it up as it's obviously bollocks.

People will remember the times it has happened but forget the times a player on a long run without a goal didn't score against us. If ever we concede a last minute equaliser my Mum will say "typical Leicester" but won't say anything when we hold on to see the game out. 

Exactly

I hope Puel plays Iheanacho and Vardy together again - it worked well last week. 

No idea what he'll do at the back really. I suspect Maguire & Evans but I could be wrong. 

To be honest I'd just pick the same side that played Huddersfield. It's the end of September and it would be nice to get a bit of consistency in the team selection instead of constant tinkering...

Edited by leicesterseddon

2 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

2 hours ago, evil jack said:

Crikey, I've never noticed before!

Just imagine what he get's paid for that sh*t.

Also, it’s a poor analogy, as you can often tell what it is. Raisins feel like raisins in chocolate, honeycomb is light, toffee heavier... 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Also, it’s a poor analogy, as you can often tell what it is. Raisins feel like raisins in chocolate, honeycomb is light, toffee heavier... 

Also Revels are only 20% shit, at the moment we are like a bag of turds and chocolate 50/50 split.

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
5 hours ago, Richard said:

Away at Newcastle? I know they’re in a bit of turmoil but away at St James’ is never an easy fixture

I agree. But they are shite at the mo...

4 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

No easy away games in the Premier League.

Not too difficult a concept to grasp.

As proven by Man City's 5-0 thrashing against Cardiff without their best player and a recognised left back?

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

What about the coffee and orange ones though, that's where the mystery lies.

As for the game, a win or a draw will do for me.

Away in the prem, we gotta be happy if we can get a point. 

Newcastle must be thinking a point is the least they'll get and a win a good possibility.

Let's not build ourselves up too much - we are not Liverpool.

6 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Really? Not every game is a 'must win' and this one certainly isn't!!!

I'm rather optimistic about the game.  Plus, every team should consider every game a must win game anytime, no matter the opposition. Plus, as a LCFC fan, you should want this game against a sinking Newcastle side to be a must win game.

Anyways, onwards FTW.