Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Arm in Arm on Saturday

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

@Bert has suggested we stand arm in arm with fellow Leicester fans during the minutes silence on Saturday. 

leicester-city-v-everton-premier-league-5b53362e42fc3354f2000009.jpg

Again, another simple but great idea, which can easily be done.

Either around the waist or shoulders to show togetherness and solidarity.

?

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Should do the same against Burnley too. 

The whole ground doing it would be unbelievable, lets make it happen.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Yeah that’s when I first suggested it for because everyone will be there and Union FS have their scarves up suggestion for this Saturday, so don’t want it to take over that. It would look absolutely immense if the whole ground did it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Yeah that’s when I first suggested it for because everyone will be there and Union FS have their scarves up suggestion for this Saturday, so don’t want it to take over that. It would look absolutely immense if the whole ground did it. 

yes obviously people can't do both so the message needs to be clear I suppose

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Yes StanSP I agree. There's not a lot we can do and the chances are that the family might not even be at the Burnley game but, the walk to the ground and the little gestures like this may attract some media coverage and IF Top and family see it, it will serve to reinforce the fact that his father was very much appreciated. I would think that even they have been surprised by the outpouring of feeling for their father and husband. I sincerely hope this will come to fruition.

5 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Is the plan do to scarves up during minutes silence at Cardiff and arm in arm at Burnley? @Bert

Well I didn’t want my suggestion to invade on what @Union FS are doing but after reading, they are suggesting scarves up as teams come out. Would be great if the away end would do it at Cardiff too. 

29 minutes ago, Bert said:

Well I didn’t want my suggestion to invade on what @Union FS are doing but after reading, they are suggesting scarves up as teams come out. Would be great if the away end would do it at Cardiff too. 

Right, sorry, my mistake. Re read the Union FS post and yes, it doesn't mention the silence so opportunity to do both I guess.

The only thing that scupper it at the home game is if the club have organised / will organise some sort of card display. 

Edited by stripeyfox