Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Arm in Arm on Saturday

18 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I would do but if I lift my arms up any higher than my belly button my t shirt lifts up to reveal my enormously overweight midriff and I get self conscious.

Also I don’t have a ticket so this post is ultimately pointless. 

I somehow think there will be plenty of city fans outside the ground, without a ticket, at Cardiff doing it ?? 

Does anyone think the stewards at Cardiff will stick to this ruling now. Somehow I don't think so.

'Please note that Row A to H in Block 123 is an all seated area. Cardiff City will have zero tolerance towards standing in this area, any supporters that are standing will be asked to sit down, failure to comply will lead to ejection from the ground'.

9 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Does anyone think the stewards at Cardiff will stick to this ruling now. Somehow I don't think so.

'Please note that Row A to H in Block 123 is an all seated area. Cardiff City will have zero tolerance towards standing in this area, any supporters that are standing will be asked to sit down, failure to comply will lead to ejection from the ground'.

I see no reason why they wouldn't stick to it or understand why anyone would think any different.

• Thanks 1

I won’t be there today, so lads and girls I need you to sing your hearts out for 90 mins.

I’ll find an illegal stream.  I’m not going to lie.  We all do it.

And as I sit there, with my LCFC scarf on, Singha beer in hand, I’ll raise a glass for our travelling army and to The Boss.

Good luck all, let’s win this for Vichai. 

Cheers.

• Like 3

We've had a couple of members of the FT family die over the last couple of years - the most recent only a couple of months ago. I'll be thinking of them as well as the victims of this crash during the minutes silence. We MUST remember.