Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cardiff Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Seems like he's reinstated a lot of the old school. I wonder whether the idea is to give the long standarders who knew Vichai for years a chance to say good bye.

Or it could just be a case of realizing a lot of the new players at the moment are certainly no better than those basically rejected.

I'd feel a lot happier at the moment with Simpson offering help to the defence than Ricardo regardless of the wing back argument

9 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Where is Soyuncu?

Suppose none of it really matters at the moment but thought the lad did well last week

It is an odd one, we dont really need two full backs on the bench as Ricardo can deputise for Chilwell and if Ricardo got injured we could move to 3-4-1-2 and Albrighton play there but then again we probably not need Evans and Soyuncu on the bench together, so someone has to miss out.

Come on boys, let's do this.

7 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Or it could just be a case of realizing a lot of the new players at the moment are certainly no better than those basically rejected.

I'd feel a lot happier at the moment with Simpson offering help to the defence than Ricardo regardless of the wing back argument

You clearly haven't seen Simpson play this season. I really, really hope we don't need him on the field, even though it is only Cardiff.

Guest Col city fan

No moaning about how we are playing today whatsoever.. just get behind em and I’m sure they’ll give their all