Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cardiff Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

The ball's in the penalty area being shot towards the goal and he didn't see it. What else could he have been looking at that was more important? 

Dunno. He's crap maybe? I think he's going to give us a soft one as compensation.

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Never gonna happen

Because they're managed by Warnock. His team's have a natural aptitude for cheating. As mentioned, some players will be honest - Fowler had one and protested being given it. Arshavin at arsenal a few years ago protesting to the ref after he was awarded a penalty. It doesn't happen as often as it should but it does happen

2 minutes ago, ramaiya2 said:

My stream is not brilliant. So I am not going to comment if Vardy was offside but even from my crappy stream that was a handball

Vardy was offside, and Bamba clearly handled the ball. If the ref had given the penalty, and the flag had gone up for offside I wouldn't have had a problem with the decision