Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cardiff Match Thread

Just now, RumbleFox said:

He's carded Gray?  This should be the last match he ever referees.  Disgrace.  x

You could tell he had to do it.  The look on his face as Gray took off his shirt, I just knew it.  This is where they need some discretion.... I'm sure no one (including the Cardiff players and fans) would have complained... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

He's carded Gray?  This should be the last match he ever referees.  Disgrace.  x

Exactly, surely should apply common sense in the circumstances.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

What a twat this ref is, booking that? Show some common sense you **** 

I know it's technically the rules but this - pay attention to the situation ffs. Obviously every player was wearing one of those shirts and whoever scored was whipping it out

• Like 1

Just now, HoustonFox said:

You could tell he had to do it.  The look on his face as Gray took off his shirt, I just knew it.  This is where they need some discretion.... I'm sure no one (including the Cardiff players and fans) would have complained... 

Other refs haven’t booked in similar circumstance, he’s just a cvnt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Deeg67 said:

Not enough people realize just how great Ben Chilwell is playing right now.  He's better than good - he's superb.  Pole-to-pole.

England's no.3.

Just now, martyn said:

It's not the refs fault 

Who's fault is it?  he is in charge and he should use his common sense given the circumstances.  He made a mistake for the penalty and if he doesn't need to explain that he certainly doesn't need to explain not giving him a yellow under the recent circumstances.  X

• Like 4

We cannot blame Probert for that. It's the letter of the law and he had to do it, you could see he didn't want to but he will face repercussions if he does not. With the way the rules are probert could easily end up getting removed from matches in future if he purposely disobeys the rules which affects his job. A yellow to Gray really does not.