Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cardiff Match Thread

Guest MarshallForEngland
7 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

it's shit banter anyway and it seems a bit disrepectful on a day where cardiff have welcomed us to their welsh ground and given us respect and opportunity to celebrate Vichai. 

I think that's irrelevant to be honest and a bit unfair on the fans who are singing it, who I'm sure are all grateful for Cardiff's sincere response to current circumstances. And if we're gonna lose sh1t banter then we'll not have much banter left lol

Edited by MarshallForEngland

1 minute ago, MarshallForEngland said:

I think that's irrelevant to be honest and a bit unfair on the fans who are singing it, who I'm sure are all grateful for Cardiff's sincere response to current circumstances. And if we're gonna lose sh1t banter then we'll not have much banter left! 

I think it's more about not needing to do it.  There's no need to make it about Cardiff, or anti-Wales today.  There are enough songs about just us that could be sung today...  Otherwise, the fans (for both teams) have been class  today.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Controversial but I think we've looked more solid with Maguire off the pitch. 

From the small proportion of games i have seen Benkovic play he will not only be a great replacement (should Harry be sold) but will also give us much needed pace in defence. 

Just now, Babylon said:

Disagree, we were purposely passing it around to keep the ball when I posted that. Arsenal we couldn't even find a blue shirt to keep the ball. 

Agreed. Kept the ball to take the sting out of the game then break and Vardy nearly scores. 

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Love vardy but he really is off form atm, he would have buried that last season. Although I feel his emotions are probably affecting any calmness today.

I think it was just an amazing save, on his left foot too