Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

BHA 1 - 1 Leicester City Post Match Thread

Very poor starting lineup and first half performance.

Bloody good and committed second half performance.  The return of the “real” JV.

An away point despite our crappiest day of the season.

I feel pretty good going into the rest of my day.  And will leave this thread to the moan-for-a-living crowd.

• Like 1

Could have even won. Congrats boys.

If only Ndidi hit that ball harder for Albrington, Albrington could have crossed that ball 1 second earlier for Vardy.

Anyway, well done, but disappointed yet again at how we keep shooting ourselves in the foot with red cards and wrong team selection.

Haven't been this chuffed for a while after our game. Heroic second half from the lads! Vards was the game changer. Maybe he should have this kind of groin problems more often? Suddenly seemed fresh and lively as in past seasons.
I'm still as undecided with Napuelon as I was months ago but I give him 9/10 for the subs. 1 point that feels like a win, playing with 10 men for most of the game, well done.

Guest Col city fan

:D

Puel’s selection at the start was baffling

But somehow we scrape yet another draw...

What dull football though...

Still, a point’s a point 

Fantastic point considering, especially as pre match so many people said they would be happy with a draw.

A few lessons I guess... never underestimate the contribution that Ndidi makes... Nacho and Vardy like they showed last year can play well together... and don't ever question the length of that contract extension for Vardy...even if in a couple of years he only comes on as an impact sub, what a difference he can make.

• Like 1

Just now, KingsX said:

Very poor starting lineup and first half performance.

Bloody good and committed second half performance.  The return of the “real” JV.

An away point despite our crappiest day of the season.

I feel pretty good going into the rest of my day.  And will leave this thread to the moan-for-a-living crowd.

Vardy never really left. He just didn’t have much service in previous games. Here, we had to play more direct, and it worked as it suits Vardy much more.

Also, Albrington and Ricardo both played excellent direct football. Remember that Albrington didn’t play much until recent games, which coincided with improved form from Vardy.

Guest Kopfkino

Thank heavens we had Vardy to come on and lead from the front. He livened up the rest of them and the fans. 

Brighton were so bad, makes Puel's typical first half dirge even worse.

Just now, rachhere said:

Fantastic point considering, especially as pre match so many people said they would be happy with a draw.

A few lessons I guess... never underestimate the contribution that Ndidi makes... Nacho and Vardy like they showed last year can play well together... and don't ever question the length of that contract extension for Vardy...even if in a couple of years he only comes on as an impact sub, what a difference he can make.

Ndidi was ok, but Ricardo and Albrington were the engine for chances in the second half. Nacho played well as well and obviously Vardy did fantastically well as, IMO, usual.