Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Fulham 1 - 1 Leicester Post Match Thread

Feel for Claude, a better striker and we would have scored In the first few mins and cruised the game.

However I question his team talk at half time and I must say the reaction was poor.

The transfer window cannot come quick enough songs can bring his players in, players thatay respond to him

Robbed Fulham of 3 points, so not so bad day

• Like 1

To think we won that second half 1-0 when all we did was drill the ball into touch or head it aimlessly into the air.

An embarrassingly bad performance but decent result.

Time for Ndidi to be dropped. Can't have a midfield fulcrum who can't pass. Because it's starting to spread to the rest of the team.

• Like 2

Feels like a bit of a missed opportunity but a point is better than none.

Not for the first time this season we’ve looked uninspiring, slow and ponderous for large patches of the game yet still come away with something. I’m worried that this luck will eventually run out.

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I’ve seen better, however, a point away from home is always welcome and one bit of quality for the goal…

have never quite got the hype regarding Maddison, but, he’s not too bad really…

Hes probably one our best players?

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

We're like ****ing stagnant water. The goal just showed that had we played with any purpose, pace and played any kind of a meaningful forward pass we'd have comfortably won that. Of course that's what you expect against a team that can't keep a clean sheet and had conceded 35 goals.

Theres so much wrong with us and tbh the style of play gets worse as time goes on.

Awful game. We made Fulham look good. At 60 minutes, I felt we were destined to score, maybe win, but we just went of the boil again.

Ndidi had a 'mare. Iheanacho is running out of chances with me. Soyuncu is, well let's be fair, work in progress (no, he will learn and he did look good at times)

I'm happy we got a point but that wasn't a good performance - against a pretty poor side.

• Like 3

Sh*** again, against a poor team. Iheanacho is useless, he can go. He's had enough chances now and all too often it is poor touch after poor touch, lack of effort & clever movement... and most importantly, no killer instinct.

Puel in campaigners will gloss over this with stats and our league position, but really... how do you gloss over another one dimensional performance? We've got a tough run coming, after a run of average/below average teams where we haven't picked up enough points.

Playing like we have been, don't see us getting a single point in the next four games.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AndyNCH said:

Enjoyed the game tonight although with Madderz petulance last week and being average tonight and since he's joined, I do think he's best being loaned back to Norwich for their season.  I think it will excellent for his development as a player and he will come back a superior player going into to 19/20 season.  

And I thought Id drank too much tonight