Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Fulham 1 - 1 Leicester Post Match Thread

We wasted far too many balls putting crosses into touch giving Fulham far too much possession Nacho was disappointing and to here pipes sum it up with the Okazaki remark shows how he just isn’t working for us, it also shows we really need to spend a few quid on a decent proven striker in January !

And did any noticed how glum CP looked when we went behind not his usual dictating self on the touch line tonight has he been given an ultimatum by the board??

If we play like this against the spuds I feel it will be us getting mashed not the Spuds !!

Oh well onwards and upwards and in CP we trust !!:scarf:

1 minute ago, the fox said:

On paper, we have a much better squad than last season but something is missing. I player who can pick a team apart with pace and creativity and also score goals. A player like maddison but with more flair and the element of surprise about him. 

We need that player right midfield, with a new pacy striker who can understudy Vardy; and a CM who does the work like N’Didi but can pass too.

.... so what we’re asking for is top 6 levels of investment quite frankly. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I don’t disagree….   It just appeared to me that he had a whole load of hype and although I saw flashes of talent he had been a bit in and out for a while…. He has a canny knack of coming up with important contributions, which is always welcome 

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Has been a brilliant signing !!

And ...   been saying it for ages ...   get some help for Vardy and Nacho ain’t good enough.

Clod will get it sorted.

I’m not disagreeing…. I didn’t believe I saw the full evidence of how good he was according to the hype…

i’m Genuinely pleased we have him!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hammo said:

To think we won that second half 1-0 when all we did was drill the ball into touch or head it aimlessly into the air.

An embarrassingly bad performance but decent result.

Time for Ndidi to be dropped. Can't have a midfield fulcrum who can't pass. Because it's starting to spread to the rest of the team.

Yes Ndidi,is playing on previous shown potential. Injuries here or there,we have players who can replace him,that can defend their own space,

then more importantly,keep or start a flow of passes. I don't believe we would implode if we have him on the Bench for a few games!!!

I’m just so grateful for what we have. After watching that performance and still getting a point it feels kinda magical. I mean if we had just not been so unlucky in three matches this season we’d be level with Arsenal right now. I look at what we have and feel warm and fuzzy inside. I’m actually welling up writing this as I’m just so overjoyed with the football in my life. People don’t realise how lucky they are to witness mid table mediocrity, stability and grinding out PL safety. 

I’m 4231 till I die.

Puel in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Some might say we were resting some of our better/more injured players for a slightly bigger game on Saturday 

Arguably you’d play your strongest team against the weaker team to have the highest chance of getting points. Its that tactical foresight i think Puel is missing.

There is now more pressure on the game on Saturday because of the missed opportunity tonight.

• Like 2

Lucky to get a point against a team who ship goals for fun and who we should be beating comfortably. Poor team selection, no zip about our play, too slow, poor without Vardy as we have no focal point. Hardly any of them looked up for it tonight. N’Didi seriously needs to be dropped. Yes he wins the Ball back, but how many times are they from where he’s gave the ball away with a simple pass? It’s not good enough, especially for a CM. Its a travesty he’s keeping Iborra out. Iheanacho was an absolute disgrace tonight. We now have games against 3 of the top 5, a team that when they’re playing shit (palace) always put in a superb performance against us. Not hopeful of a point from any of the next 4. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Missing 4 crucial players, and we are wondering why he played defensively away from home?

I don't think he played defensively, our first half was ok as a away side, we just struggled to hold the ball up.

Second half being a goal down, we were awful and were pushed back, tactically Claude got the upper hand and snuffed Maddison for most of the game.

Overall too many players were way sub par and when we did show any quality, we tore them apart.  With a best 11 we would have cruised that.

I'm really concerned we are essentially a 2 man team (Maddison and Vardy)

Just now, st albans fox said:

I don’t know and neither does anyone outside the club

we have 8 games this month and one is a big chance to reach a semi 

the manager has to manage resources 

I suppose so, I just feel sometimes there's needless changes. Its frustrating how few options we have in attack and out wide, badly need January.