Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Fulham 1 - 1 Leicester Post Match Thread

Can't believe how fickle these threads can be.

Prior to the game there was doom and gloom about our injury situation and some saying we were destined to lose.

Then when we have to field a depleted team but get a draw, Puel gets panned. 

Truth is, he doesn't insist that Ndidi passes like Stevie Wonder, or make Schmeichel's favourite goal kick target the touchline, or has drained Iheanacho of any confidence and ability so much so that he couldn't score in a brothel. 

Players have to take responsibility too.

I'll take the point tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty poor, decent point under the circumstances. Without Vardy we always seem to struggle.

Maddison developing really well and I love an Okazaki cameo. Diabate and Simpson over Gray and Ricardo bizarre. 

Iheanacho should be offloaded he we get decent money now, N'Didi needs dropping as well, so many poor games this season and his passing is laughable.  

15 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Is it worth giving Silva another go? We have a serious problem that none of our midfielders are able to pass. I know Silva has been disappointing but might be worth a go. Frustrating game but happy that we are tough to beat

You have a point here. He can pass and I don’t know what he’s done not to get on the bench. I suspect Puels told him to find a club in January which is a shame cos the lad lost 3 months with that transfer 14sec farce. 

3 minutes ago, davelcfc100 said:

The commentator said on my stream it’s the first time Fulham have scored against us in the premier league. We’ve played them 5 times in total, won 2, drew 3.

No - that's the first time we have scored against them in the premier league.  

https://www.11v11.com/teams/leicester-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Fulham/

Ninth in Premier League.

Arguably our best ever squad.

Two defeats in ten despite not playing well.

Cup quarter final.

By no means is everything rosey, theres plenty to pick at.

I'll take a slow moving train headed in the right direction, over a fast one off a cliff any day

For now at least i'm with you Claude. You boring dull non Holloway circus ranting fool you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

I agree and thought we might knick a one goal win. Any away points are decent points but for me the main disappointing thing was how we played well enough in the first half and just completely lost control in the second half. If we'd have maintained our first half level then I'd have been much more satisfied and we might even have won it. 

Yep, can't argue with that. I think we also had a good 10 minutes or so after we scored. Could've gone our way there. 

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I know, I love him - he’s just brilliant.

Keep these coming, I am hanging on every smug, not quite as clever as it thinks word. Thought you would get bored after one or two but, whilst the quality is poor, I admire your output. :)

• Like 3

I think the Maguire factor is massive. When he plays everyone pushes 20/30 yards further up and closer to each other. Might negate Vardy's strengths a bit, but definitely enabled us to string more than two passes together. 

Currently were do disjointed and poor in possession. Mendy can pass it simple, but is no Scott Parker/Draper or DD on song.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Unbeatable. We are unbeaten in 6 and in the top half. What will the reaction be if we loose? After everything the players have gone through already this season  and fans saying a few weeks ago they will get a free pass for the rest of the season because of what they have had to face off the pitch our fans are a disgrace to be reacting like this. Such short term memories. It's been an amazing time to be a Leicester city fan over the last few years but some posters here are just sad.Sine should be ashamed to call themselves city fans. In my day you support your club through thick and thin and we have not had many things times in the last few years. Get a grip or piss off and SUPPORT another club. 

So just because we support the club we aren’t allowed to be frustrated as well as being honest about a performance and be happy with everything just simply because we are supporters?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Keep these coming, I am hanging on every smug, not quite as clever as it thinks word. Thought you would get bored after one or two but, whilst the quality is poor, I admire your output. :)

You’d know all about that, eh X

2 minutes ago, Anglodanglo said:

Ninth in Premier League.

Arguably our best ever squad.

Two defeats in ten despite not playing well.

Cup quarter final.

By no means is everything rosey, theres plenty to pick at.

I'll take a slow moving train headed in the right direction, over a fast one off a cliff any day

For now at least i'm with you Claude. You boring dull non Holloway circus ranting fool you.

Disagree. That includes Mahrez, Kante, Drinkwater and Huth.

The main team is decent, the squad disjointed.

• Like 1

Vardy being out was our major miss tonight. I thought Kelechi could possibly be his replacement (and to be fair, he has a couple of years yet), but I'm doubting it now. I think he'd had scored the first chance or won a penalty, as he so often does in those situations. Kelechi under so circumstances should play on the shoulder as he did tonight, he needs to drop deeper.

Edited by Beechey