Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Fulham 1 - 1 Leicester Post Match Thread

6 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Unbeatable. We are unbeaten in 6 and in the top half. What will the reaction be if we loose? After everything the players have gone through already this season  and fans saying a few weeks ago they will get a free pass for the rest of the season because of what they have had to face off the pitch our fans are a disgrace to be reacting like this. Such short term memories. It's been an amazing time to be a Leicester city fan over the last few years but some posters here are just sad.Sine should be ashamed to call themselves city fans. In my day you support your club through thick and thin and we have not had many things times in the last few years. Get a grip or piss off and SUPPORT another club. 

Some people want to comment on the matches and discuss tactics, not lustily celebrate poor performances and suspect team selection. IDK why you find that so deeply offensive, but I suggest you take a snapshot of the table as it stands, compare it to the table in mid-February, and then we can discuss whether consistently wasting chances against relegation-fodder matters. 

18 minutes ago, the fox said:

On paper, we have a much better squad than last season but something is missing. A player who can pick a team apart with pace and creativity and also score goals. A player like maddison but with more flair and the element of surprise about him. 

FFS Foxy give it a rest ....     

1 minute ago, Bert said:

So just because we support the club we aren’t allowed to be frustrated as well as being honest about a performance and be happy with everything just simply because we are supporters?

We are allowed to be but there will always be a subsection of fans that will belittle you for being anything but happy clappers all the time.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

So just because we support the club we aren’t allowed to be frustrated as well as being honest about a performance and be happy with everything just simply because we are supporters?

No we are not - I can’t even offer balanced criticism of the football with such accusations being laid at my door.

So tonight I’ve been a happy clapping bell end and guess what - that’s not okay either.

Ah well.

I would have taken a point before the game, Fulham away isn't an easy game, newly promoted team with the Don managing them. If Vardy was starting we would have won, anyway onwards and upwards no I don't think Puel is f**king amazing, but he is alright, have to wait and see what happens come the end of the season.

Glad ive not bought a Man city cup ticket.Might give Sat night a miss to .The idea of going  to watch city is to be entertained or at least to watch some endeavour and fight..This was dross.Watched on dodgy stream was glad when it froze.Good job weve got Puel -the no song Manager-or it could be a lot worse.We have to back him with this project!!?

• Like 1

Not playing Gray, Ricardo and Vardy takes almost all pace out of our side and the possession football is laboured and frustrating. I appreciate he likes to rotate but without any pace we are a limited team.

Praying Vardy can be managed through this tough run of games, we need him back for Saturday ideally.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vanity said:

Some people want to comment on the matches and discuss tactics, not lustily celebrate poor performances and suspect team selection. IDK why you find that so deeply offensive, but I suggest you take a snapshot of the table as it stands, compare it to the table in mid-February, and then we can discuss whether consistently wasting chances against relegation-fodder matters. 

The same argument every time.  I don't think anyone minds fair, constructive criticism.  I think it is the "dog sh1t, Puel out, worst performance ever, we are going down" inanely depressing unstoppable drivel from a small section of posters that the "happy clappers" get annoyed about.  No one minds if you criticse the team, even me, and I am a right happy clapping cvnt.  X

• Like 2

I'm OK with boring football as long as., 1- we get points and 2- the coach embraces that brand of football and starts trolling Like Jose does. And many here know how much I like Jose. 

I know many don't like that type of manager but just winning against burnley, Watford or Spurs 1-0 away after 2 shots (1 on target) would make my day more than winning by 3 or 4.

But hey, that's just me. 

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

No we are not - I can’t even offer balanced criticism of the football with such accusations being laid at my door.

So tonight I’ve been a happy clapping bell end and guess what - that’s not okay either.

Ah well.

You have taught us all a lesson, we are lucky to have you.  I wish I were as smart as you.  You should sit back and smile tonight, happy with your work.  People will talk about this thread for generations.  X

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

It is the overreactions.  The total lack of any sense of proportion, the ugliness of the posts I'm reading and dare I say the satisfaction that many seem to find in it.  This is not criticisms that I am reading , it's more or less tantrums and this is not directed at you personally, but you did ask.

• Like 3

Just now, RumbleFox said:

You have taught us all a lesson, we are lucky to have you.  I wish I were as smart as you.  You should sit back and smile tonight, happy with your work.  People will talk about this thread for generations.  X

I’m just trying to fit in with all the other cvnts.

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Now now, children...

• Like 1

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

I’m just trying to fit in with all the other cvnts.

The problem is, those who criticise get annoyed because they feel like they are lumped in with all the mental people but they fail to realise they do exactly the same with anyone who says anything positive.  This forum is just a depressing representation of the world in that absolute wazzmungers from both sides spoil it for all the normal people in the middle.  X