Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)...pre match thread.

Just like I had a good feeling about Boxing Day I have a feeling of doom about today.

A few days of Man Flu and watching us concede in injury time to Cardiff have totally erased the feel good factor. 

I just have a feeling we won’t be up for it.

Everton's my brother in law's side and we were talking about this yesterday at their New Year's do. He said, 'You'll clearly walk it. We have a habit of letting people who need three points get them'. I then said, 'Have you not seen the highlights from our Cardiff game, yet?' 

Clearly going to be a game for the neutrals...

(If I were to stick my neck out, best result I can see is a 2-1 win to us but thinking it might be a draw).

49 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

First game of the new year..

...hoping the players did not celebrate too much

COYF

From some instagram/snapchat stories they were on Robinson’s cordial and throwing grapes/nuts into each other’s mouths across a table :D

Should be really interesting game and could end this incessant yo-yo'ing between 'we're the best of the rest and pushing for Europe' vs 'well we're safe for this season with a youthful team developing' dialogue which swings after each win or loss.

Would be nice to have a reaction to the Cardiff game, hope the fans have something to make some noise about and we at very least score.

Morgan's fit isn't he so we should be more solid, he's got a point to prove against Richarlison too - so Kasper; Ric, Wes, Mags, Chilly; Ndidi, Choudhury, Mendy; Gray, Maddison; Vardy. Get someone marking Sigurdsson and get Richarlison a chance to make a tit of himself diving, be firm but wary with him. Simmo on for Gray and Ric pushed up if Gray isn't looking charged up, either that or start Sharky over him but he looked knackered against Cardiff.

C'mon Leicesterrr