Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Player of the season (so far!)

Who is your player of the season so far?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your player of the season so far?

• Schmeichel
    • Ricardo
    • Chilwell
    • Morgan
    • Evans
    • Maguire
    • Choudhury
    • Ndidi
    • Mendy
    • Albrighton
    • Maddison
    • Ghezzal
    • Gray
    • Iheanacho
    • Vardy
    • Okazaki
    • Iborra
    • Fuchs
    • Amartey
    • Soyuncu

Definitely a toss-up between Ricardo Pereira and Ben Chilwell. And to a lesser extent but still worthy of a mention , James Maddison and Marc Albrighton. No-one else even comes close to standing out.

That said, it says a lot about our midfield and attacking threat if the significant majority, including me, voted for the full/wing-backs.

As Hammo says only two real contenders on that list, Chills and Rick. The former has been more consistent but the latter delivers more goods as of late. For now it's Chillwell edges it but it could easily change in Rick's favour in the coming weeks/months.

The worrying thing is there are considerably more candidates for 'Disappointment of the season'  than for POTS. 

Ricardo has been our most threatening offensive player all season, his early season defensive issues seem to have been ironed out and the last few weeks he has been a major force a both ends of the pitch.  Chilwell has been consistently good too, and no doubt our most improved player, needs to add the final ball and goals of his right back and he will be some player.........probably not ours unfortunately! 

The way Pereira has recently come on is fantastic but I was looking for consistency from day one for me. Chilwell is a close second along with Albrighton but for me, against all popular opinion on here, Mendy took his first opportunity by the scruff of the neck, has been ever present, a model professional and quietly got on with business to great effect. Not flashy, but very effective. 

Agree that Ricardo and Chilwell have been our best players but special mention to Morgan and Maddison who have both been good for large parts so far. Maddison is our biggest attacking threat and I feel his red card and 2 penalty misses may have tainted peoples views of his contribution so far. Hes got some work to do but I feel hes stepped up well to premier league football. Albrighton always gives his all and Mendy has been fairly consistent as has Kasper (bar a few mistakes) but the rest have been average to poor.