Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Moronic things fans near you say....

There’s a chav sits behind me sometimes (between prison spells) who is always a couple of words behind in the chants. Also tends to create his own versions...

he also spent around 15 mins once trying to convince someone next to him Maguire was only 5 ft 9 or something similar 

in case anyone sits near me I was the one trying to coach Gray (“run into space you fool”)  into making runs into space yesterday instead of gazing lovingly at Chilwell 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Not so much what he says but does, there’s also a guy near me who always comes up from the concourse about 10 mins after KO, heads down early to get a pint, then strolls up again about 5-10 minutes late after HT, and then leaves without fail on about 85 mins. I know he pays his money so is entitled to do as he pleases in this regard, but I honestly don’t know why he bothers. 

Don't tell me you go to the match to watch the football?

Well there are loads of freaks who boo at full time and when Iheanacho comes on etc but we can ignore them.

one guy against Man City chanting the Vichai had a dream chant and ended it with it “champions of England you’ll never sing that”.

Another guy thinks the boys in blue chant goes “our terraces, a song for you” how does that even make sense?! Does my head in.

Also regular behind me against Man City “this four three three one formation works well”

”chilwell hasn’t improved over the last 3 years we should sell”

unreal  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got into an altercation with a bloke post Cardiff who was booing his head off and then said why did the French bastard not play Iborra instead of gray the defensive twat. 

I explained he went quiet, everyone else started clapping. 

Edited by Unabomber
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Well there are loads of freaks who boo at full time and when Iheanacho comes on etc but we can ignore them.

one guy against Man City chanting the Vichai had a dream chant and ended it with it “champions of England you’ll never sing that”.

Another guy thinks the boys in blue chant goes “our terraces, a song for you” how does that even make sense?! Does my head in.

Also regular behind me against Man City “this four three three one formation works well”

”chilwell hasn’t improved over the last 3 years we should sell”

unreal  

lol I'm convinced absolutely loads are guilty of this. I've always thought it was "the terrace sings, as one for you" but you could change it to "a song for you" and it's still acceptable. Loads of "the terraces" shouts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol I'm convinced absolutely loads are guilty of this. I've always thought it was "the terrace sings, as one for you" but you could change it to "a song for you" and it's still acceptable. Loads of "the terraces" shouts.

Yeah I assumed it was “ our terrace sings a song for you” but either that or as one at least make sense! 

I would say the majority near me think it’s our terraces a song for you... 

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

always thought it was 'the terrace sings...a song for you.'

• Like 1

I'll copy and paste what I was saying to @MattP for this thread...

The guy behind me yesterday (who I've somehow managed to not slap round the face) asked, pre-game, if we loaned Bamba out to Cardiff.

He is an absolute arse, regardless of yesterday. Against Man City, he was on Maddison's back right from the start. Constantly on his back even though he was 1) the person that played the ball through to Vardy for Albrighton's goal and 2) passed the ball through to Vardy who shot but was excellently tackled by Laporte. In addition to that, he sometimes tracked back to help out the midfield. Not always but sometimes. This seemed to irk the fan behind me who thought Maddison should be some kind of box-to-box midfielder, as well as being the playmaker or creator all over the pitch .

At one point, Aguero ran from half-way line to outside the box and took a shot which ultimately went over. Maddison tracked back more than any other midfielder yet the fan behind still had a go at him saying he should run back and should have got a tackle in. In the end it got too much for me so had to say something and say to him not everything that goes wrong is Maddison's fault, lay the fvck off him cos it's fvcking annoying. 

Yesterday he booed the Vardy/Iheanacho sub. Even his mate next to him asked him why he's booing. The fan behind me didn't have an answer ready and just shrugged . Absolute bellend, for sure.

---------------------------

Last season I sat a few rows down from the usual seat. Couple of old guys sat next to me had a go at Iheanacho for not putting a tackle in and letting an opposition player go past. I turned round to them and said 'that's Amartey' lol

• Haha 1