Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Moronic things fans near you say....

3 hours ago, rn9013 said:

Not so much what he says but does, there’s also a guy near me who always comes up from the concourse about 10 mins after KO, heads down early to get a pint, then strolls up again about 5-10 minutes late after HT, and then leaves without fail on about 85 mins. I know he pays his money so is entitled to do as he pleases in this regard, but I honestly don’t know why he bothers. 

Yeh people like this annoy me. Like you say, they pay their money and its their choice but its very annoying when i have to get up and have my view of the match blocked (even if it is for a few seconds) while someone who has turned up late/leaves early gets passed me! Inconsiderate folk! 

Bloke in front of me in a whiny but loud voice said to no one in particular " Well that's 7 points out of the last three but they will still get on Claude's back " literally two seconds before Cardiff scored. I never asked him but I'm sure he's on here somewhere.

• Haha 1

Away games are pure pot luck. At Brighton I had someone who thought he was Puel, coaching the players through the game. That is definitely frustrating.

Big tendency in the area I'm around at home games for people to SCREAM, and I mean SCREAM for Vardy to get up the pitch at corners. Not like Pearson, Shakespeare, Ranieri and every other manager has employed this tactic. Conveniently now like to criticise it.

There's always one person, though, who insists on having their voice louder than anyone else constantly through the game picking on something. Chelsea away it was everything and anything he could find. Then we scored and he was happy. Fickle.

Some proper miserable cvnt sat next to me on Boxing Day and absolutely did my head in. He had nothing good to say about anything we did, spent the whole match slating everyone, and just made himself look really stupid when he was criticising the build up to the goals and then we scored. 

Every touch was either garbage or rubbish. 

I genuinely wondered why he bothers going, and I'm so grateful he doesn't sit there every game. 

1 minute ago, F1_AN said:

There’s an older bloke right at the front of the main stand who dresses really smartly and just shouts rubbish like “qualitee” and “intensitee” in a weird voice all game. Most of the lads on the pitch can hear him and just ignore it 

There is a chap on this forum that keeps stating those words … wonder if it's him.

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

I'll copy and paste what I was saying to @MattP for this thread...

The guy behind me yesterday (who I've somehow managed to not slap round the face) asked, pre-game, if we loaned Bamba out to Cardiff.

He is an absolute arse, regardless of yesterday. Against Man City, he was on Maddison's back right from the start. Constantly on his back even though he was 1) the person that played the ball through to Vardy for Albrighton's goal and 2) passed the ball through to Vardy who shot but was excellently tackled by Laporte. In addition to that, he sometimes tracked back to help out the midfield. Not always but sometimes. This seemed to irk the fan behind me who thought Maddison should be some kind of box-to-box midfielder, as well as being the playmaker or creator all over the pitch .

At one point, Aguero ran from half-way line to outside the box and took a shot which ultimately went over. Maddison tracked back more than any other midfielder yet the fan behind still had a go at him saying he should run back and should have got a tackle in. In the end it got too much for me so had to say something and say to him not everything that goes wrong is Maddison's fault, lay the fvck off him cos it's fvcking annoying. 

Yesterday he booed the Vardy/Iheanacho sub. Even his mate next to him asked him why he's booing. The fan behind me didn't have an answer ready and just shrugged . Absolute bellend, for sure.

---------------------------

Last season I sat a few rows down from the usual seat. Couple of old guys sat next to me had a go at Iheanacho for not putting a tackle in and letting an opposition player go past. I turned round to them and said 'that's Amartey' lol

Is the man behind you bald, fat, about 55 and extremely loud with smelly breath?? 

14 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Is the man behind you bald, fat, about 55 and extremely loud with smelly breath?? 

3 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Don't put yourself down like that, Sheppy!

lol 

@SheppyFox nope. He comes along with, who I presume based on some of the conversations I've heard, his niece and her dad. I feel sorry for those two having to actually travel home after the game with him...

• Like 1

I have to tolerate people at City home games but I'll tell you what - the complete cretins who think they are experts are the exact reason I don't watch away games or England games in the pub anymore.

At least at home on my own I can be my own armchair expert!

I was sitting in the Arsenal end the day Wellbeck's last gasp goal condemned us to our 3rd and final defeat of the title winning season.

My Arsenal supporting best friend sang 'we're gonna win the league' all the way home.

But you didn't win it did you, little old Leicester did. I still enjoy reminding him that win made at least made the finishing gap 10 points instead of 13:scarf:

I may have posted this before but it makes me smile, the finest put down line I've ever heard

Bloke behind me, sitting with his mates (a few years ago, just after the KP opened) took umbridge at the ref

He leapt to his feet

flailing arms wildly

"You are the biggest w****** ever to wear black"

RANT RANT

"You cheatin', f*****n' T***.  "

MORE AND MORE RANT

"You dozy f***tard. "

A full 3 minute no pause for breath tirade of abuse vented forth

He sits down

His mate "Said a spokesman"