Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Moronic things fans near you say....

(Not at a match, but at work, the day after Spuds beat Arsenal 2-0 in the Carabao Cup). 

I said Dele Alli was a twat for running the ball into the net after the ref had blown his whistle, and getting booked for his act of childishness (I think the rule book says 'ungentlemanly').

Spuds supporter pipes up

'Yew Arsenal or samthink? Why you call Alli a twat?'

27 minutes ago, eblair said:

anyone else reading this through waiting for a comment about you to be written

I wasn’t really drunk at United away and thought Claude brought Iborra on to play right wing, honest.

Took me a full 15 mins to realise it was Ghezzal.

2 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

so the 'moronic things fans say' thread has been abducted/converted into a footy racism debate. 

c'mon guys read the header, it was a laugh before this nonsense, or is the irony lost?

Yes the fun has been taken away, done with this topic of discussion I am :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, foxile5 said:

If you're reading this :

You sit in the east stand. Level with the half way. You wore joggers yesterday. I sit behind you. You talk utter dog shit none stop and everyone is annoyed at you. You yell 'switch it' endlessly and repeat what happened on the pitch as though that's incisive commentary. 

You do this. All. Game. 

Stop

Just. Stop. 

You're not very bright. 

There are a few people about who sit there and tend to commentate non-stop on the game. I guess it's an effect of Arsenal fan TV's success that people think it's a good idea to record themselves for 90 minutes talking about the game so their reactions to every bit of action can go on YouTube. Seriously ****ing annoying when you're near one of them though.

Edited by Asha
  • Like 1

Stoke away 2015.

young lad in his 20s or so, spends the whole game hurling abuse at Shaqiri and racially abusing him for no particular reason.

”fvck off you Albanian carwasher”

”Albanian immigrant” 

not that he’s Swiss or anything. Was tempted to turn around and make that remark but I was only around 14 or so, still made me laugh how thick this guy was though :blink:

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

In an attempt to get the thread back to the banal and inane.

From memory from WSC "The bloke behind me"

Cardiff at home some years ago.  2 Coppers chatting as Cardiff warmed up.

Plod 1 "Is that  George Wood, you know, ex Arsenal in goal for Cardiff?"

Plod 2 "No idea"

Plod 1 " It is, I'm sure of it"

Plod 2 "well why dont you ask someone with a programme"

Plod 1 "Good idea", bellows "can someone tell me who the Cardiff keeper is, please"

Bloke behind me " yes mate, he's the fat tw*t in the green shirt"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Stoke away 2015.

young lad in his 20s or so, spends the whole game hurling abuse at Shaqiri and racially abusing him for no particular reason.

”Albanian immigrant” 

not that he’s Swiss or anything. Was tempted to turn around and make that remark but I was only around 14 or so, still made me laugh how thick this guy was though :blink:

My lad gets fed up with me.  No idea why.  Perhaps it's because I keep coming up with new and innovative ways to make him tell me which one is Shaqiri and then I say "she's let herself go".  

I'm funny's cousin, me.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Stoke away 2015.

”Albanian immigrant” 

Obviously it's moronic.

Doesn't Shaqiri have Albanian roots though? I'm not exactly sure but there was a lot of stuff about him winding up Serbia fans when he scored against them.

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Is he large and intimidating? 

Nah just some delusional old fool. Everyone just rolls their eyes because they know he has no idea what he’s talking about. It’s probably his day out so giving him any abuse would probably spoil it bless him.

Edited by buzzer_b

I was sat behind a dad with his two young boys (7-10 ish?), being a father of a toddler and a baby myself I was smiling thinking I can't wait to bring my boys here.

The he shouts at the top of his lungs "IHEANACHO YOU F***ING USELESS C**T!!!"

Maybe I'll wait til their a bit older...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dorchester Fox said:

I’ll always remember the Porto game when a young fool sat behind me shouted out with no sense of irony & a genuine misunderstanding of European geography.. 

‘**** off back to Spain you twats’.. 

That’s a personal favourite of mine in this topic so far lol 

16 hours ago, foxile5 said:

If you're reading this :

You sit in the east stand. Level with the half way. You wore joggers yesterday. I sit behind you. You talk utter dog shit none stop and everyone is annoyed at you. You yell 'switch it' endlessly and repeat what happened on the pitch as though that's incisive commentary. 

You do this. All. Game. 

Stop

Just. Stop. 

You're not very bright. 

In Thracian’s defence, he used to coach a primary school B-team or something so he actually knows his shit.

• Haha 1