Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Moronic things fans near you say....

On 31/12/2018 at 00:34, Matt_Lcfc said:

Stoke away 2015.

young lad in his 20s or so, spends the whole game hurling abuse at Shaqiri and racially abusing him for no particular reason.

”fvck off you Albanian carwasher”

”Albanian immigrant” 

not that he’s Swiss or anything. Was tempted to turn around and make that remark but I was only around 14 or so, still made me laugh how thick this guy was though :blink:

Oh so thick that he was factually correct in the way he identified Shaqiri's nationality. He can stick his celebration up his arse 

On 31/12/2018 at 13:51, Mayofox said:

Not moronic, just funny. Was at a match where we had waves of attack, sitting with an 8 year old. Finally we got a penalty, he says "Who to?" 

Wasn't at the Cardif match was it?....Because my 7 yr old said just the same.Oh wave's of attack.....but the rest is true!

Edited by PAULCFC

On 31/12/2018 at 00:34, Matt_Lcfc said:

Stoke away 2015.

young lad in his 20s or so, spends the whole game hurling abuse at Shaqiri and racially abusing him for no particular reason.

”fvck off you Albanian carwasher”

”Albanian immigrant” 

not that he’s Swiss or anything. Was tempted to turn around and make that remark but I was only around 14 or so, still made me laugh how thick this guy was though :blink:

Who wants to tell him?

On 01/01/2019 at 09:29, SheppyFox said:

Isn’t our fans but has anyone else by chance seen this disgrace by Hull?? There’s a video too ????

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/hull-city-worst-chant-english-football-leeds-united-213893

It’s like watching a bunch of kids at a pantomime doing the actions Mauled by the tigers ffs the only thing missing was the pantomime dame then it panned to it !!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Wasn't at the Cardif match was it?....Because my 7 yr old said just the same.Oh wave's of attack.....but the rest is true!

A bit further back in time. We were sitting in the Double Decker

2 minutes ago, Mayofox said:

A bit further back in time. We were sitting in the Double Decker

Loved the DD and the Kop, on Saturday against Cardiff my lad showed interest when i shouted "penalty ref" and then he did say who to! he is 7...and i bet he wishe'd he had not seen it!

4 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Loved the DD and the Kop, on Saturday against Cardiff my lad showed interest when i shouted "penalty ref" and then he did say who to! he is 7...and i bet he wishe'd he had not seen it!

In the DD, this time of year it was all cigar smoke, hipflasks and cheap aftershave. Later used to go to Pen 4, which mainly smelled of fried onions. ?

Seen an argument break out between two dads in the Family stand because the other blokes son asked which way we were shooting after 81 minutes. He said you need to have a word with him (lineker-esque) and he replied "he's ****ing 6". To which he replied my lad knew which way we were shooting when he was 6 months old you dick. Was all very embarrassing. 

7 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

The same guy who made the Shaqiri remark refused to celebrate when we scored.

Right okay. But his original remark about Shaqiri.... he's correct in what he was saying <_<

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Right okay. But his original remark about Shaqiri.... he's correct in what he was saying <_<

Racially accurate mindless abuse is SO much better than the less specific abuse most suffer. I'm sure Shaqiri is grateful for that.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2019 at 09:29, SheppyFox said:

Isn’t our fans but has anyone else by chance seen this disgrace by Hull?? There’s a video too ????

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/hull-city-worst-chant-english-football-leeds-united-213893

As if they still do that. lol  This beauty still cracks me up over 10 years on: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Racially accurate mindless abuse is SO much better than the less specific abuse most suffer. I'm sure Shaqiri is grateful for that.

1 hour ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Don’t be a fool, it’s completely racist and stereotypical 

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

He's Albanian, it's not racist. It's just like someone calling us a Brit. He has dual nationality so technically hes correct. 

• Like 1