Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTheFox

Who is our worst value for money signing ever?

Silva. It would be unfair to measure a players worth in merely goals for me as firstly they'd have to be a striker and secondly, the actual quality of service to a particular striker is difficult to measure at different times in our history. I picked Silva because as well as the hefty price tag, he was somewhat going to be the missing sort of a player we needed in midfield, the sort we still need now! Sadly, he just couldn't adapt to the pace and physicality of our. On the last part,  unlike others that have arrived here, like Pereira,  he appears to have done little about it. 

On 09/01/2019 at 15:08, mazarron fox said:

Lee Philpott ( pisspot more like ) he really thought he was the dogs bollox

In terms of value for money I'm not having this mate!

Yes he was possibly the slowest winger we've ever had and didn't score enough. However his crossing ability was sublime and miles better than anything we had at the time.

£350k in the early 90s was a reasonably big price for us but he certainly wasn't a flop. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I did some work with Rog in Derby about 15 Years ago. Worked with him on & off for about a year. A nice enough fella. Derby thro & thro and a legend there.

He was before my time. But I kept quiet that I was a city fan as I knew it hadn't gone well. He asked one day who I followed. I sheepishly said Leicester. He just said 'oh dear'.....and changed subject

When he shot those sitting in the double decker ducked