Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Clearout

35 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Whole back four were shite. 

Defo at end of season Fuchs, Simmo and Morgan shouldn't be playing again.

Ghezzal, Ian Nacho, Silva, King, James  all need to go too. 

Fuchs is going anyway so that solves one of your problems. He is definitely not the worst of a bad bunch though. 

Unfortunately there are others in that collective that you will be seeing in Leicester City colours for a few more seasons yet. And that could well include Wes Morgan or Kelechi Iheanacho.

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Come off it, it wasnt a bad performance. We take some of those chances or Albrighton wasn't such a fanny and we would still be in the hat with a solid away draw. 

Not sure if you are serious here? No urgency, lack of desire, lack of effort, no quality, outdone by people on 1% of their wage. Its a mockery 

• Like 2

Silva is getting stuck for not even playing. He would have been far more useful today than James and Okazaki. We have so many players who are just pointless squad fillers. We need some quality or let the youngsters fill the squad places. We need rid of James, King, Fuchs, Benny, Iheanacho, Simpson and Iborra ASAP. I’ve probably missed a couple of others too that’s how bad it is!

47 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Come off it, it wasnt a bad performance. We take some of those chances or Albrighton wasn't such a fanny and we would still be in the hat with a solid away draw. 

It is pretty much a lot of the same we are used to. No matter who we play against, constantly getting forced out wide and lumping it in the box. Only this time its poor defending which created a few openings for us cock it up

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Amartey and Wes can stay, Wes was poor today but he's had a good run of form recently.

The rest of that list need to be binned.

Wes will just block the youngsters coming through.  We need a change.

In my opinion:

Jakupovic (no need to carry a senior 3rd choice keeper.)

Fuchs (release in summer)

Simpson (Get rid now why we may get fee.)

Benny

King

James 

Silva

Iborra

Okazaki (release in summer.)

Diabate (not up to it)

Kaputska

Keep as we can't get rid of everyone:

Morgan (Year extension with some coaching element. Clear 4th choice.)

Amartey (Signed new contract and useful in utility. Puel wants to develop.)

Iheanacho (Can't get rid of every striker.

If we can get some confidence fired in to him I think he could play some part next season. Maybe loan to Championship for rest of this season to get some confidence if we can get someone in this month.)

Slimani - I would recall this month if able as need alternative. If not in the summer and try him. 

Edited by Gazza M
  • Like 1

To be fair, we need to get rid of Schmeichel, Ward, Jakupovic, Moore, Simpson, Chilwell, Soyuncu, Morgan, Evans, Pereira, Maguire, Fuchs, Benalouane, Knight, Johnson, Hughes, Gray, Maddison, Albrighton, Amartey, Iborra, James, Silva, Mendy, Ndidi, Ghezzal, Kapusta, King, Choudhury, Leshabela, Meite, Slimani, Iheanacho, Vardy, Okazaki, Diabate and Ndukwu. 

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

James, King, Okazaki, Fuchs and Slimani should all be sold. I'd throw Silva in there too.

If any of the first three make an appearance again for us then Puel is not right mentally.

Okazaki & Fuchs are out of contract at the end of the season & realistically have very little value in the Winter window. King is not even in the squad and is free to make a move as LCFC won't stand in his way. I don't believe James has value at the moment and probably needs a loan move to get him back on track.

The club, I believe  recognize that they have quite a few out of contract this year but also know that a wholesale clear out in the Winter window is not practical. If we can maintain 7 to 12 while bringing on younger players then I expect to see major moves in the Summer. 

Remember that Morgan, Simpson & Benny are also out of contract this year so with Silva & Iborra going there will be a new look team come Summer.

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

James get written off, whilst he may not be a world beater, its his first games in 10 months 

Perfect excuse to ease him in by playing a few U23s games maybe? Not games where silverware is on the line?

Edited by Bezzanator89
Spelling mistake... Stupid autocorrect.

Just now, Bezzanator89 said:

Perfect excuse to ease him in by playing a fee U23s games maybe? Not games where silverware is on the line?

Maybe, but with Iborra in Spain, Silva more than likely on the move, and Ndidi and Mendy rested, it only left Hamza, James and King.

41 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

James get written off, whilst he may not be a world beater, its his first games in 10 months 

Probably a reason for that. Might be that he's made of biscuits and has no place here anymore. No point in a player that might be fit to play an hour per season

• Like 2

We have been clearing out! The problem is the fact players like king and Simpson are on big wages! Crap players on big wages = no interest! Come the summer we’ll have flying full backs as back up ie bouna sarr! A target man ie mitrovic and more quality in midfield areas! For me today was a good result! It left the mediocrity with no leg to stand on! Our starting x1 is lacking a target man and £40m winger! Our second string lacks mobility in central midfield! Full backs that can get past the half way line! So we’re floored when wanting to rest the 1st team. Bigger picture we’re very close to a special team. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Probably a reason for that. Might be that he's made of biscuits and has no place here anymore. No point in a player that might be fit to play an hour per season

Well he's contract until 2021, so if we want to move him on we need to get him fit.

Guest Col city fan
2 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Isn’t James under contract? 

Yes I think he was given a contract extension last season?

Utter lunacy from the club.