Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FLAN

Man City 4 May

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

It's actually 3000 or 10% isn't it. Clearly none of the big clubs are ever gonna offer up 5000 plus so hide behind the 10% rule. 

I believe our away end was designed to adhere to the 10% strictly, so we actually can offer 3200, due to its design. We are one of the most generous with our away allocation in relation to capacity.

Guess that will change once we expand tho.

Yh, 3,000 is all they have to offer. Old Trafford for example would be 7,500 at 10% but they only have to give 3,000. Watford 10% is 2,100 so that's all they need to offer.

1 hour ago, Bourne Blue& White said:

If Spuds beat Man City  Sky will just change their league games round ( because they can ? ) and we will play on the Monday evening and Spuds on the Saturday lunchtime. 

This is the only scenario I can think of. But just read what you posted again. The bold bit.

I’m looking for 4 together for this. I can get 2 when reaching ST level and someone has kindly offered to get me another two. Any ideas how I can go about getting all 4 together?  Person providing other two doesn’t want to hand out refs which is more than reasonable. 

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

I’m looking for 4 together for this. I can get 2 when reaching ST level and someone has kindly offered to get me another two. Any ideas how I can go about getting all 4 together?  Person providing other two doesn’t want to hand out refs which is more than reasonable. 

Give him your refs, he can then add them to his friends n family

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm not a season ticket holder but I suspect this game won't make it to general sale so I'm hoping anyone with a spare couple of tickets (together if possible) will be able to get in touch. Willing to pay face value (obviously), apologies for potentially jumping the gun here. Just wanting to get my foot in early doors.

Edited by squarez

18 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Anyone know when the upper tiers will open?

Block 313 on the site now with just under 900 available.  314 still to open and there's still availability in the other tiers.

This sold out on general in the title winning season so don't anticipate this selling out any earlier.

23 hours ago, Molafa said:

Ive gotta wait till Monday to get my tickets unfortunately! would anyone be able to give an update ohn how the availability is looking for the game?

970 tickets left on sale now with one block in the upper tier to open.

On 10/04/2019 at 10:03, squarez said:

Hi all, I'm not a season ticket holder but I suspect this game won't make it to general sale so I'm hoping anyone with a spare couple of tickets (together if possible) will be able to get in touch. Willing to pay face value (obviously), apologies for potentially jumping the gun here. Just wanting to get my foot in early doors.

Apparently you can't edit a post more than once so just an update to say I've found a seller. Thanks everyone!

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Got my tickets but when will it be changed to (potentially) because I was gonna start looking at train tickets?

Depends who progresses out of Man City and Spurs in CL. So Wednesday night after the game.

If Man City go through, game will remain Saturday. If Spurs go through then expect this game to switch to Monday

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Anyone know how many left?  I’m waiting to see if it moves again. When would they actually confirm it?

Around 530 left, all in the upper tier.

I would imagine they will confirm it after the conclusion of the CL fixtures. So expect something late Wednesday/early Thursday.

Safe to say, if Man City are knocked out by Spurs, this game will move to Monday 6th May. If Man City progress, the game should stay on the Saturday.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, FLAN said:

Anyone know how many left?  I’m waiting to see if it moves again. When would they actually confirm it?

It is now inevitable that this game is moved unless Liverpool get knocked out by Porto.

If Man City go through tomorrow, this game becomes the Sunday 16:30 game.

If Spurs go through tomorrow, this game becomes the Monday 20:00 game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1